+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: O/T Retro Crumpet - The Best of!

re: O/T Retro Crumpet - The Best of!

Quote Originally Posted by TundraWolf
    Just recently I've purchased the full box sets of Robin Hood with Richard Greene and William Tell with Conrad Phillips and the blonde bird Jennifer Jayne, always had a thing for her.

Strange but I couldn't get the Robin Hood set over here had to go to the US and get all 140 odd episodes in R1!

Getting back to Jennifer Jayne bint, no pictures as I haven't managed to figure out how to get pictures up so if anyone could oblige me with a couple of pics I'd be grateful.

Another lady popped up the other day when I was watching a Sharpe DVD, the lady that was in Lovejoy as well Caroline Langrishe, she's waering very well, and I would, a lot!
    And another one I find kinda tempting is another Caroline, Caroline Blakiston? Not everyone's cuppa but does something for me.
    Pics anyone?
    A devil of time finding pictures of Jennifer Jayne as ones of Jayne Mansfield and a young 20ish lassd

Quote Originally Posted by tony

Getting back to Jennifer Jayne bint, no pictures as I haven't managed to figure out how to get pictures up so if anyone could oblige me with a couple of pics I'd be grateful.

Another lady popped up the other day when I was watching a Sharpe DVD, the lady that was in Lovejoy as well Caroline Langrishe, she's waering very well, and I would, a lot!
    And another one I find kinda tempting is another Caroline, Caroline Blakiston? Not everyone's cuppa but does something for me.
    Pics anyone?

Here's what I've come up with John...

Jennifer Jayne:

I know some people change a bit facially over time, but the photo top left (from the Robin Hood series, 1957) looks a bit different to all the subsequent pictures, although I've no doubt they are probably all her.

The rest of the pictures are from
    (left to right, top row): a 1961 episode of Danger Ma

Quote Originally Posted by TundraWolf

Very hard to get individual photos of Jennifer Jayne as many are mislabeled and there is a young, 20ish actress with the same who keeps popping up!

Caroline Langrishe:

Caroline Blakiston:

Thanks for those pics, Tundra, noticed there is a slight similarity between the two Caroline's, what do you think? And I really hoped that the Caroline Langrishe character in Lovejoy had got it together in the end, but que sera.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)