+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ambitious but Brilliant - Update

Ambitious but Brilliant - Update

The New York New York 92 fundraising effort is nearing its final leg. - view external link

re: Ambitious but Brilliant - Update

Can anyone help! I ordered one of these shirts weeks ago still not received it, who do I contact?

The shirts are made and despatched 10 days after the end of the campaign. I think this was about yesterday so delivery should be imminent. It did say this on your receipt.

It's what Heman said. The t-shirts are not made ready for sale and therefore can't be sent to you straight after you purchase them.

Instead, once the campaign ends then they have to go into production and then distributed out to the buyers. This takes quite a bit of time hence the 10 working days timescale.

I appreciate it is a bit un-nerving to have gone upwards of 3 weeks after payment and not received the t-shirt but I am doing my absolute best to keep people informed of the situation and working with Fabrily to make sure they keep people well in touch.

You should have received an email about your order being posted (assuming you ordered in campaign 1?). If you ordered in campaign two then you got a little while longer to wait.

If you are concerned then please email them direct at support@fabrily.com as they get back to you almost instantly and definitely within 24 hours. They will check the status of your t-shirt and let you know what to expect, setting your mind at ease.

Also

Guys - My response from Fabrily... My thoughts are that its a great idea, great website, great customer service... but rather slow delivery times!

All orders are sent by Royal Mail. All our products are made to order so we must wait until the campaign ends before we begin order production. After the campaign ends, we will print and dispatch orders within 10 days.

Buyers can use the Order Status Tool to check on their order by entering the order number (as shown in the confirmation email) and the email address they used to place the order. If they don't know the order number there is also a link on this page where they can request their order number to be sent to them again.

Order Status Tool: https://fabrily.com/track-order

Once orders have been dispatched the shipping timeline is as follows:
    UK: 5 - 10 working days
    Europe: 10 - 14 working days
    Rest of World (including USA & Canada): 20 - 30 days

Got mine today

Any plans to run the campaign again Jebu?