+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Haw cow

re: Haw cow

Ace Alf's posted it now, rip him an new arsehole Rab.

I've read and co moderated a main Rangers forum for years, you can imagine what gets said. I have to say that is the most sickening and to be honest I'm just going to put it out there. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow but I'll let that creep sweat on it. As I said earlier it's no Burnley up here!

Just gan fer it Rab. He's pointed out it's on a public forum; just make it more public.

More fool him, she, it. Best of British.

Maybe cow hasert replied cos wiki is doon?

Just an thought.

I'm really wondering why both off of them are lying about what went on on here, owt to dee with ofing no answer to cow being an disgraceful coward? Trying to deflect attention from their obscene and disgusting posts?

I think I understand, his posts describing Alf's grandad as an coward contain noble sentiments, well that's what he says. I have to say I joined the forces in 1984, and during the earlier years of my service I met many veterans off of both world wars at remembrance parades and other such ceremonies. None off of them expressed similar opinions to cow, strangely enough, none of the WW1 veterans were too concerned with suffrage, they were, at the time, concerned with protecting their families and their way of life. I personally find that more noble than scorning the sacrifice of courageous men battling to stay alive. Perhaps some off of the sacrifices were in vain, perhaps we shouldert of tried to stop people being oppressed - no nobility in that - but that doesert make the individuals any less heroic.

I actually knew people who fought in WW1, and I worked with an very brave man who joined up in 1945, lying about his age to get in. Cow would seem to be saying that I should not wear

"you have also pried into his personal affairs and dressed up your trolling as concern and 'advice'. typical passive aggressive behaviour".

Morning cow.

*waves*

Wasert it youse and Jojo who demanded to know the details off of my, and my wife's, banking arrangements? Was it not youse two (2) who were demanding information about my work, my families work and what we were all paid. Didert youse get geet upset when it took me more than five (5) minutes to explain that not only do my wife and I have personal bank accounts but that we have joint accounts as well? How come it is seen as something awful for anybody but youse two (2) to ask such personal questions. You may also remember the two off of youse saying disgraceful things about my brother as well, mind youse, off of course, since it's youse, it's fine to dee that.

This really could actually be an case off of "Hoist with his own petar'".

Firm but fair moorlad. Firm but fair.

Is this tedious RUMPUS still gan on?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)