+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 6,000 season tickets now sold

re: 6,000 season tickets now sold

6,000 is great compared to last season but we are in the championship now and I can see why some would think we'd sell more but let's not forget that today's jobs are not guaranteed and there's them that do shifts or work away.

I'm sure most games will be sell out or not far off.

Welcome the blades fans aswell, they will mostly play away when we are at home
    FTO

Hi all just want to say to all the millers supporters out there, go buy a season ticket and pay monthly like I do I am paying AŁ35/month
    if you are going to be a walk up on Saturday pleas work it out.
    I sit in the East stand last year tickets on the day where AŁ24 (AŁ22 if bought before)I should imagine that will go up in line with ST price increases.
    August 2 matches I will pay in September AŁ35 on 2 match days at last season prices AŁ48+
    Sept 2 matches
    October 2 matches
    November 3 matches
    December 2 matches
    Jan 2
    Feb 3
    Mar 3 and my payments come to an end
    April 3

How can you not afford to take out direct debit
    Now I know I renewed my ST and go it at the same price as last year but even with the price increase you will still save so come on Miller fans buy a season ticket lets fill the ground every match

Quote Originally Posted by Millerman55
    Hi all just want to say to all the millers supporters out there, go buy a season ticket and pay monthly like I do I am paying Ai35/month
    I sit in the East stand last year tickets on the day where Ai24 (Ai22 if bought before)I should imagine that will go up in line with ST price increases.
    August 2 matches I will pay in September Ai35 on 2 match days at last season prices Ai48+
    Sept 2 matches
    October 2 matches
    November 3 matches
    December 2 matches
    Jan 2
    Feb 3
    April 3

Now I know I renewed my ST and go it at the same price as last year but even with the price increase you will still save so come on Miller fans buy a season ticket lets fill the ground every match
    Millerman55 well put and very good example. The only thing that has stopped me getting a season ticket is living and working

Quote Originally Posted by CrackersATM
    Hi all just want to say to all the millers supporters out there, go buy a season ticket and pay monthly like I do I am paying Ai35/month
    I sit in the East stand last year tickets on the day where Ai24 (Ai22 if bought before)I should imagine that will go up in line with ST price increases.
    August 2 matches I will pay in September Ai35 on 2 match days at last season prices Ai48+
    Sept 2 matches
    October 2 matches
    November 3 matches
    December 2 matches
    Jan 2
    Feb 3
    April 3

Millerman55 well put and very good example. The only thing that has stopped

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman
    Can I just say that I AM a knobhead, but I don't let flares off? Just thought I'd mention it for balance.
    I also can be a knobhead at times, but i neither throw flares at anytime.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234