+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Clique gone?

re: Is the Clique gone?

Anything constructive to say SICKO?

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw
    you had jj banned because you didn't like what he posted, so why seek his posts out on another board?

makes no sense.
    1. I had nowt to do with jj getting banned
    2. I'm commenting on stuff I don't like or which is inaccurate. You weren't posting owt, and his post was the only one that needed fixing.

I'm explaining this for the benefit of others who read this and wonder why I'm here. You tell lies (see above), twist words and express horrible opinions here and on other boards.

Viewers - watch this space.

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    you had jj banned because you didn't like what he posted, so why seek his posts out on another board?

makes no sense.
    1. I had nowt to do with jj getting banned
    2. I'm commenting on stuff I don't like or which is inaccurate. You weren't posting owt, and his post was the only one that needed fixing.

I'm explaining this for the benefit of others who read this and wonder why I'm here. You tell lies (see above), twist words and express horrible opinions here and on other boards.

Viewers - watch this space.[/quote]

1. aye, not much.

2. it's his opinion. just an opinion. you don't 'correct' opinions, you counter them.

baffling lack of understanding.

1. Not. A. Single. Thing.
    This is an example of your failure to understand. CM is a group of individuals, not some sort of entity or 'clique' as you persist in calling us. I had NOTHING to do with jj or anyone else getting banned, but just keep saying it if you like and look a bigger fool. Remember, when you're actually in the hole it's best to stop digging.

2. My corrections were my way of answering (countering) his views which, i have to say, were inaccurate and misguided. You do it your way, I'll do it mine.

Anyway, that's enough from you for now. You'll need all your energy for later. Kicking and screaming can be quite exhausting, I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    This is an example of your failure to understand. CM is a group of individuals, not some sort of entity or 'clique' as you persist in calling us. I had NOTHING to do with jj or anyone else getting banned, but just keep saying it if you like and look a bigger fool. Remember, when you're actually in the hole it's best to stop digging.

2. My corrections were my way of answering (countering) his views which, i have to say, were inaccurate and misguided. You do it your way, I'll do it mine.

Anyway, that's enough from you for now. You'll need all your energy for later. Kicking and screaming can be quite exhausting, I understand.
    aye, like you've never bullied young tazz either.

is the last part a threat of some kind? please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw

aye, like you've never bullied young tazz either.

is the last part a threat of some kind? please explain.[/quote]

I think he means you're a big baby.

Take a screenshot if you wish though.

Cow should be more concerned about his sick posting on that link than JJ. Least of his worries.

why can't the 'man' to whom the question is addressed answer rather than have prats pile in from CM with their inane ramblings.

odd mob behaviour.

Reek you unspeakable little arse ****. People died so that you have the right to post on boards like this and you have no respect for them. Is it any wonder the posters on every board you go on despise you. Like a bile spitting cleric nothing you say has any academic merit or factual basis, it is just spite. A perennial under achiever the world mocks you and you rail back like a deranged tramp. Now **** off you loathesome little tick

again with the trolling and hijacking.

blimey. no wonder the EM posters are getting sick of it.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast