+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what do we all do for a living?

what do we all do for a living?

just wondererd after bwfcforever recently mentioned how much work he was doing changing shift patterns etc.just briefly say what job you do,you don't want to give to much info on msg boards like this.i will start it off im in training mostly haulage based.

re: what do we all do for a living?

I'm currently working as a stuntman in the territorial sas.

I finished an accounting degree earlier this year and got my first job in a small practice near the Reebok a few months ago.

The money's crap but it's all about experience for now, and I'd like to do the chartered exams one day.

Quote Originally Posted by garyp1803
    gary is stuntman ryming slang for a similar sounding word?

Quote Originally Posted by danm1992
    I finished an accounting degree earlier this year and got my first job in a small practice near the Reebok a few months ago.

The money's crap but it's all about experience for now, and I'd like to do the chartered exams one day.
    sounds good danm the very best of luck to you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsmore
    gary is stuntman ryming slang for a similar sounding word? [/quote]Hi Whatsmore, I'm just at my barracks in Hereford and I have been working on a couple of moves, as I have been informed by my mate Andy Mcnab, that I will be sent to Iraq in the next couple of days, to fight against ISIS.

Unemployed as from a week on Monday

When I'm working I'm a sales manager running a team of reps

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    Unemployed as from a week on Monday

When I'm working I'm a sales manager running a team of reps
    jimmy realy sorry to hear you will soon be out of work hope you get something sorted as soon as possible mate.in management in charge of a team of reps,your not gareth cheeseman are you?

Quote Originally Posted by garyp1803
    gary is stuntman ryming slang for a similar sounding word? [/quote]Hi Whatsmore, I'm just at my barracks in Hereford and I have been working on a couple of moves, as I have been informed by my mate Andy Mcnab, that I will be sent to Iraq in the next couple of days, to fight against ISIS.
    [/quote]good to here gary im proud of you,i personaly think these Islamic extremeist cnts are the new natzis intent on world domination,and they need to be stopped.this country is under great threat from Islamic exremists but nobody seems to care we seem to be willing to surrender our land to them,with barely a wimper why this is I don't know.well cheers gary I was meant to be avin a laugh with your amusing post,but you've just depressed me :b

I make scale models of Lancaster cathedral out of belly button fluff and bacon rind, and sell them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)