+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So its all gone tits

So its all gone tits

Ricky sold for peanuts and not even getting an appearance

Lallana playing like a **** and given a massive Noooooooooo recommendation for further appearances by the press.

Some ficticious 70 million re-spend spouted by your latest Dutch managerial cheat.

No-one signed (yet again, just like last season).

Your only hope is Shaw...

Same ol same ol zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

re: So its all gone tits

Have you ever considered getting medical attention? Or just attention seeking?

Leave him to wallow in his delirium, he will be pig sick soon. players are inbound very soon, first signing in the region of 10million and we are expected to spend big this summer. Semen is raging with jealousy and it's understandable, they don't have a pot to piss in, whilst we are minted.

I think this is my fave bit:

"No-one signed (yet again, just like last season)".

Not that one of last summers signings has been linked with a megabucks move away or anything.

I'm glad you're back Simon. Pure comedy gold!

Shaw gone, Lallana on his way to Liverpool for a medical.

I can't wait to see how Krueger/Koeman (Can I call them the KK Klan?) spends this dosh.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    I can't wait to see how Krueger/Koeman spends this dosh.
    We agree at last, neither can we.

Meltdown!

Keep the comedy gold coming Chism, your musings of apparent doom are making me laugh more than the Suarez pics.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Shaw gone, Lallana on his way to Liverpool for a medical.

I can't wait to see how Krueger/Koeman (Can I call them the KK Klan?) spends this dosh.
    According to PF 'first signing in the region of 10million and we are expected to spend big this summer'.
    I thought the whole point of asset stripping was to get out and invest in something else worthwhile.

Lovren apparently to Arsenal or Liverpool

Gutted tbh. Although these departures have been expected for a while it doesn't make it any easier to take. Just feels like the soul is being ripped out of the club. It's been great seeing our academy supplying the first team with such fantastic talent and watching Lallana grow with the club from the L1 days. But once again as soon as the big clubs come calling we are powerless. Really makes you think what is the point in it all.

Quote Originally Posted by saintwayne
    Gutted tbh. Although these departures have been expected for a while it doesn't make it any easier to take. Just feels like the soul is being ripped out of the club. It's been great seeing our academy supplying the first team with such fantastic talent and watching Lallana grow with the club from the L1 days. But once again as soon as the big clubs come calling we are powerless. Really makes you think what is the point in it all.
    Precisely Wayne, and that is why when you get a chance to win a trophy you have to take it - not stick out the reserves!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast