+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: loan target named...

loan target named...

..as Jordy Hiwula, a striker of Manchester City.
    An interesting article on him below, if you're interested. - view external link

re: loan target named...

Yeah believe the lad is something special with pace and an eye for a goal, should be ideal replacement for Aneke.

Good bit of video from City Tv as well. - view external link

Another primary target for Davis, as reported in the Sentinel, is James Bailey. I know that his has been banded about for a while now, but it now seems that the boss really is serious over bringing the guy back to Crewe.

I notice from that video that Hiwula has already scored at Gresty Road, for the England U19s.

(Just spotted someone already mentioned that on another thread. Doh!)

Doesn't look like a replacement for Aneke to me. More of an out and out # 9; judging from that video.

Something that we definitely need though; especially if Max moves on. Looks like he has a bit of pace and composure. Will put the ball in the back of the net, which is exactly what we missed up top last season. Good signing, if it goes through.

Quote Originally Posted by TwiceInABlueMoon
    Doesn't look like a replacement for Aneke to me. More of an out and out # 9; judging from that video.

Something that we definitely need though; especially if Max moves on. Looks like he has a bit of pace and composure. Will put the ball in the back of the net, which is exactly what we missed up top last season. Good signing, if it goes through.
    Remains to be seen if he is a good signing, if the deal goes through that is. Big step up from under 21 level to L1. We saw that with the guy from the north east and also with Evans from City last season. I reckon we will just have to wait and see and that might mean being patient with the lad.

Seems a bloody good player to me looking at the video,knows wherethe goal is,not afraid to bury it in the back of the net.
    Looks like a poacher,in the right place,at the right time,and he can run.
    Welcome with open arms.

Agree with Mick on this. It's a big step up from facing lads your own age to coming face to face - and boot to shin - with some of the Div 1 thugs.
    He's going to need to bulk up a bit, but he's fast and skilful, and, as has been stated, knows what a goal is and where it is.
    I am beginning to look forward to August: our young lads will do us proud.

Now where is are the two more loanees to give us seasoned experience?

More vids here, looks decent

http://eurorivals.net/players/jordi-hiwula:man-city.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast