+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lallana's leaving comments...

re: Lallana's leaving comments...

Quote Originally Posted by tumbles
    It seems Adam has decided, based on the amount of flak that he hes received on the social media, to write a message to the Saints fans (a whole page) which will be published in the Echo tomorrow.

Should be very interesting.

How lovely
    A generic, meaningless message from BrandLallana tm to the little people as he sets off for a new life in the city of self pity.

He'd be better off saying nothing imo as it's all tomorrow nights chip paper

Quote Originally Posted by saintwayne

However if the reports of him refusing to play for us again are true then that's very disappointing. As it seems to be Alex Crook claiming that then I'd like to believe it's bollox and give Adam the benefit of the doubt for now, he gets my thanks for everything he's done for us but now it's time to move on.

Just a sad situation all round.
    If it's only Alex Crook who is saying this then i'd be very sceptical, the guy is an absolute joke and most of his "scoops" about Saints are just lifted from rumours on SaintsWeb. He knows nothing

No longer interested in what Lallana has to say. He's just another ex Southampton player.

They seldom prosper.

If this is genuine, I was expecting some slightly different tbf.

Have just read Lallana's ****e in the Echo...

This was being billed as a mark of respect, to the club and fans... yeah right.

No mention of the fans at all, and the bit i like the best is "There are different targets that a team like Southampton has"

Nice one Adam, don't recall that was a problem, when you were getting a huge pay rise on your longer contract.

And if you think a full page picture of you with a note thanking the supporters will cut it now...well not with me anyway. You should have done the honourable thing and put a transfer request in, not squinny and refuse to play for us again.

Cu nt.

Funny how Lambert transfers to Liverpool for just 4m after 4 years, leaves some poxy heartfelt message and is seen as a hero.

Lallana transfers to Liverpool for 25m after 14 years service, leaves some poxy heartfelt message and is seen as a ****!!

You lot are weird.

And you can't stay away.

I think it's the rumours of him refusing to play for us again, the refusal to hand in a transfer request, the public statements of allegiance and badge kissing at the end of last season and the piss poor way he carried himself through this whole sorry affair that has swung public opinion Mart but you knew all that anyway.

Lambert left with a certain amount of class tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by ShottermillSaint
    It seems Adam has decided, based on the amount of flak that he hes received on the social media, to write a message to the Saints fans (a whole page) which will be published in the Echo tomorrow.

Should be very interesting.

How lovely
    A generic, meaningless message from BrandLallana tm to the little people as he sets off for a new life in the city of self pity.

He'd be better off saying nothing imo as it's all tomorrow nights chip paper[/quote]
    'the city of self pity'..spot on with that comment Shotters!

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    I think it's the rumours of him refusing to play for us again, the refusal to hand in a transfer request, the public statements of allegiance and badge kissing at the end of last season and the piss poor way he carried himself through this whole sorry affair that has swung public opinion Mart but you knew all that anyway.

Lambert left with a certain amount of class tbf.
    Different ways of looking at it. Everybody knew at the end of last season Lallana was out of there (apart from the head stuck sandees). He is an ambitious player in the prime of his career with the opportunity to play Champions League football, why would he not leave? The comment about "up there in the legend stakes with Le Tissier" (Wayne) is just laughable. Why should he stay at a club that has lost its financial backing, the driving force and the manager?? His ambition is to be commended.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast