+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lallana's leaving comments...

re: Lallana's leaving comments...

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Funny how Lambert transfers to Liverpool for just 4m after 4 years, leaves some poxy heartfelt message and is seen as a hero.

Lallana transfers to Liverpool for 25m after 14 years service, leaves some poxy heartfelt message and is seen as a ****!!

You lot are weird.
    Oh dear...Tarquin has been receiving Daddy's special love again

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    I think it's the rumours of him refusing to play for us again, the refusal to hand in a transfer request, the public statements of allegiance and badge kissing at the end of last season and the piss poor way he carried himself through this whole sorry affair that has swung public opinion Mart but you knew all that anyway.

Lambert left with a certain amount of class tbf.
    Different ways of looking at it. Everybody knew at the end of last season Lallana was out of there (apart from the head stuck sandees). He is an ambitious player in the prime of his career with the opportunity to play Champions League football, why would he not leave? The comment about "up there in the legend stakes with Le Tissier" (Wayne) is just laughable. Why should he stay at a club that has lost its financial backing, the driving force and the manager?? His ambition is to be commended.[/quote]

Clattenburg's 'observations' might not have been so wide of the mark, after all..

Tarquin strikes again!

1 - Rickie did not leave a "poxy little" message.
    2 - Whilst they've gone to the same club, Rickie and Adam's circumstances of doing so are in no way similar, as explained well enough by others above.
    3 - Division four.

Half the page is a picture of himself.

No ego there then...

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack
    Tarquin strikes again!

1 - Rickie did not leave a "poxy little" message.
    2 - Whilst they've gone to the same club, Rickie and Adam's circumstances of doing so are in no way similar, as explained well enough by others above.
    3 - Division four.
    1. You're right, it was sickly, schmaltzy tripe and you bunch of trophyless numpties lapped it up. He still couldn't feck off quick enough (faster than Lallana as it turned out).

2. They're footballers who have moved from one club to another. They're both rats who have left a sinking ship. One has ambition, one returns to his hometown. It's the fact that one has basically told you a few home truths about your club that really hurts.
    3. Has your version of Rickie Van Wolfswinkel turned up yet???

Hehe just seen the statement on the Saintsfc web site, it couldn't have been much shorter, they might as well have put "Lallana f**ks off to scousers, good riddance"

RL left behind some very nice comments about you lot but if you really think that you mean any more or less to him than you do to La la then you really are deluded.

Unless a player is born in the city that he plays for then I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them and the more they troll out the right phrases then the more false they appear. Football is just a business and being a football player is just a job. Its only the fans that have any lasting passion.

Koemans comments about Southampton being a 'famous club' must surely rank as the most insincere of statements I have ever heard. He could have used 'big club' and I wouldn't have batted an eyelid but really...famous? Surely, none of you are that gullible (apart from Rommel and Broccoli, of course)?

Having said all that, it still surprises me that old big nose stayed with you so long. Not sure he would have done so if Bally hadn't buttered him up at just the right time. I think you were very lucky to have him as a mana

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist
    Koemans comments about Southampton being a 'famous club' must surely rank as the most insincere of statements I have ever heard. He could have used 'big club' and I wouldn't have batted an eyelid but really...famous? Surely, none of you are that gullible (apart from Rommel and Broccoli, of course)?
    Famous in Brazil, where there is a sporting event going on at the moment, population 200m, as the Club from where Charles Miller introduced Football (even if Exeter did tour Brazil before St Mary's did). There are squaresd after him here.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazil_Saint
    Famous in Brazil, where there is a sporting event going on at the moment, population 200m, as the Club from where Charles Miller introduced Football (even if Exeter did tour Brazil before St Mary's did). There are squaresd after him here.[/quote]

Is there anythingd after Charles Miller in Southampton?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast