+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: England Mad meet...

England Mad meet...

,,, is there going to be one this year?

re: England Mad meet...

Oh dear. Looks like just you then. Even your playmates here don't want anything to do with you.

Jilly no mates.

Mum, the big bully is calling me a girls.

I dont go to any type of meetups if im honest,i got a couple of invites to school reunions a few years ago but i didnt fancy going...

There are bound to be someone there who only wants to make fun of you and spoil the occasion and if it happened to me it would play on my mind...

I gave the Brook meet serious thought because Notts play Preston that day and i would be half way there already but its a long way home if you wish that you hadnt turned up...

It was last week,good it was.

I don't go to them either, I was just asking if the old posters were having another meet this year, I prefer my own company anyway.
    If there is a meet, best not have it in the Crooked Billet because even the 'locals' don't know where it is.

edit-the meet has already taken place, I didn't see any invites.

"Crooked Billet " Another dig at me from JJ. Yes there is more than one Crooked billet in London by the way.

Yes. but only one on Penge High Street that you didn't recognise, even though it's only a few hundred yards from your local.

I never denied i drank in the Alexandra on parish lane. Google it its by the railway bridge. You starting to sound like a stalker to be honest.And i know where Penge is btw.

FFS, I've drank in the Alexandra, even posted a picture of the bog door, which you didn't recognise.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast