+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: England Mad meet...

re: England Mad meet...

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick
    Ok Acido thats why you begged me to ban Bunrsey and Winny on email when i was mod . You deserve to be outed !!! And when i banned Burnsey yu was licking up his arse !! Two faced !!!
    I dont care one little bit about that ignorant little sh*t Burnsy. But I never criticised Winny/Stan.

Nice to see you cant be trusted as a mod though and that your now giving secret comments out on here which were shared with you in e-mails. And I also see Alf is telling Burnsy everything you tell him on VEng.

Shame on both of you, Mr so called mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Artist
    It was last week,good it was.
    Only invited guests and a good time was had by all!

Well it looks like I'm out the EM meet up clique as I didn't get an invite

Acido I've met up with Artist, Bw n Whooshy from here in manchester and I think maybe JJ was lurking but never showed his face

The last time 6 usernames off here arranged to meet up they only had to reserve the one bar stool.

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    The last time 6 usernames off here arranged to meet up they only had to reserve the one bar stool.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    Ok Acido thats why you begged me to ban Bunrsey and Winny on email when i was mod . You deserve to be outed !!! And when i banned Burnsey yu was licking up his arse !! Two faced !!!
    I dont care one little bit about that ignorant little sh*t Burnsy. But I never criticised Winny/Stan.

Nice to see you cant be trusted as a mod though and that your now giving secret comments out on here which were shared with you in e-mails. And I also see Alf is telling Burnsy everything you tell him on VEng.

Shame on both of you, Mr so called mod.[/quote]

@ Acido and Tricky.. Two top mods.. God help us all ..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345