+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovren

re: Lovren

Who the hell do you think you are? You're only Southampton, not a top club or big club.

Why do you somehow think your club is a better bet than Liverpool?

Your club is falling to bits right before your very eyes. Relegation looms under a manager who has never worked in England before so it's hardly suprising the top players in your otherwise mediocre squad are offski as soon as Brendan's mob show interest.

We know who we are, you fool.

Unless you've something sensible to contribute, get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyMatthewsOverr
    Who the hell do you think you are? You're only Southampton, not a top club or big club.

Why do you somehow think your club is a better bet than Liverpool?

Your club is falling to bits right before your very eyes. Relegation looms under a manager who has never worked in England before so it's hardly suprising the top players in your otherwise mediocre squad are offski as soon as Brendan's mob show interest.

Mongleton i presume...

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyMatthewsOverr
    Yes, how dare we ask for good fees for our best players who are tied to long term contracts. Of course we should just bend over for the almighty biggest clubs in the universe when they want our players. How dare we show some ambition.

Moron.

[quote="tumbles"]A: surely, that was an SFC decision to pay more than Lille. They obviously thought he was worth it and they have been proved right because his value has, at least, doubled. That would indicate that he has performed well enough to justify that cash, up till now.
    Part of the reason that Lovren signed for you was that he was assured that the club had ambitions that matched his own. He now feels that those ambitions no longer exist and, in effect, the original contract has been broken. Surely, he has the right to extricate himself from an agreement that has changed unfavourably towards him?
    It seems that SFC have not treated Lovren with respect and he clearly feels aggrieved that negotiations with a club he would like to play for have not been relayed to him.

B: what does the 'club' consist of though?

C: his job is to play football for SFC. The club are the ones who decide whether that is i

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    Compare and contrast the attitudes of Lambert and Schneiderlin with Lallana and Lovren.

Respect or contempt are the reactions of others as to how one conducts oneself. It's the same in any walk of life.
    Exactly Kernow, even if Morgan does leave he will go with the fans regards,he is acting in a very professional way and Lovren should take heed.
    I would not be surprised if Lovren is represented by the same company as Ponch,Lallana and Shaw. A company of very questionable ethics allegedly. Heard today that, allegedly, Lovren and had a meeting with representives from Liverpool at least 6 weeks before the end of the season. Allegedly Liverpool or agents have little regard for rules or regulations.
    I hope questions are asked but do not think they will, it seems the so called big clubs can basically do as they please while Fifa,Uefa,Fa and Premier League turn a blind eye to their actions, while preventing others from a far crack of the

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist

Can't say I disagree with any of that sentiment. I was just putting forward an argument that Lovren himself might use.

Sometimes, its useful to look at things from both sides.

Fair play, i could understand what you were implying, but not sure you understood my points.

Job done.

Dejan Lovren looks fully integrated and very much a part of the squad for the 2014/15 season. Just look at him, he's chomping at the bit and positively bleeding Southampton!!! He's red and white to the core and is ready to die for Southampton FC

That's quite good for you Fiddley.

Given what he said about head being in Liverpool or whatever it was, he'll look a right gimp if he doesn't go there.

Looks deep in thought...must be thinking

" This ambitious scouse club that my heads already at has just sold their best player and made me look a right cu nt now."

"Mmmmm what excuse can i use now."

"I know, i'll say that i cant play for teams in stripey shirts"

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast