+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Byron Moore

Byron Moore

Signed for the vale on a 2 year deal

re: Byron Moore

Fuming

Byron Moore

Good move for him , 2 year deal when we offered 1.

Good luck to him, owes us nothing

How on earth has this happened? in what way is this move better? obviously its wages then? Byron obviously does`nt give a toss about the fans here anymore and does`nt seem to understand the anger this has caused, awful move for us but hey, he did`nt want to be here now and IMO has`nt shown any loyalty as he wanted a move every season!

Byron Moore

I think to criticise him is unfair, we have had seven years from him , and he has served us well.

Good luck to him, he has earned the right to play for whoever he wants.

Byron has wanted to leave for a few years. It was only the 'under 24' rule where we could command a fee that caused him to sign his last contract.

I wonder if Adams can 'toughen' him up or will a swift 'kicking' in the first 5 mins still be enough to stop him for the whole game. Byron always reminded me of an old full-back adage - if he's quick, let's see how fast he cam limp

This is not exactly news, except it is confirmation of the rumours that were flying round from midway through last season.
    Byron was never going to win Brain of Britain and so this move is not too much of a surprise. He will, however, significantly raise the average IQ at Vale Park.

I can understand Byron leaving but going a club such as Port Vale I cannot understand.

I wonder if we can really get to know the difference in wages between the clubs which could be very revealing. As said before If and I say IF, they can offer a lot more than we can and they have been in admin TWICE in recent years then something really does stink to high heaven with the professional game.

Maybe we could try it out for once? Then maybe we could see what Hassall and the other Directors are really made of.

I don't mind losing players but to the likes of Vale? Show the rumours were true anyhow.

We well know he won't score many goals and is great moving sideways and avoiding tackles and so maybe a great move for him?

Not sure he should get any plaudits from Crewe fans for loyalty though as he wanted away a long time ago..In fairness like most Crewe players do as they are all budding England Stars right?

Should we expect any loyalty in football? Well, do pigs fly?

As I`ve said on numerous occassions,loyalty is only as big as your wage packet.,not only for Byron but for the majority of todays players.
    Not much of a step up going to Vile,as it looks like they are going to be in trouble this year,budget has been cut,and season ticket sales are down.
    The bubble is bursting.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast