+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thickie Adams

Thickie Adams

"It has got nothing to do with him. I don't comment on Crewe Alexandra or their players. So, I think for Steve, being a bit naive and a young manager, maybe that is a lesson he should learn. Don't talk about other people's players.

"I don't want to get into 'he said, she said', and all that, but I believe one of his young players has not turned up this week either. Maybe he got a derisory offer too.

He doesn't talk about our players, he says...

You have to laugh at him. However I agreed with him up until that hypocrisy/thick second sentence. SD didn't need to comment AND didn't as CAFC manager but as Mr Davis - needs to be remembered I think.

re: Thickie Adams

Adams has always had trouble with spoken language. On the way back from Gresty Road we listened to his post-match - and counted more than 20 'Y know what I mean's.

Premier League U21s may not be so bad. If he shows any flair Leicester will ship him out on loan. Facilities ain't bad and the two city centres are culturally similar. ;-D

Don't nick my strap lines

Anyway, pubic enemy number one, complete c0@k

So SD shouldn't comment about his own son's career then?

Not as Crewe manager no. And not on Vale's policy and set-up either. **** all to do with Crewe and a good move so why bitch?

An unnecessary distraction with The Sentinel in the role of agitator.

Adams would have done well to leave it but not really his style.

The Sentinel will no doubt be the first organ to express mock horror if there is trouble when we play Vale and will conveniently overlook their part in stirring things up.

I'll be happy when the football starts and even happier when the window closes and all the phantom/real transfer/rumour noise abates.