+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fooled You

Fooled You

This comes as a shock, but i never died, and reborn. Ha, good joke eh. No one guessed. Chalky, dont get upset, it just my way of having a laugh.

Ive been losing sleep over the gruesome details of some deaths in the Holocaust by Martin Gilbert, if your interested. There are many inventive ways of killing people.

One of the puzzling ones was hanging. Not by the neck but by the feet. They used to do this, then punch the victim in the stomach repeatedly i presume to empty the lungs.

I think the cause of death was slow asphixia. Just to make things intersting theyd also bayonet the victim, but not in a place to kill, or to deeply.

Im open to suggestions as to who we can test this out on. My preference is most of you, i could draw a from a hat. If it were Judd, arms hanging and slightly swaying, id say that were were going to Spotland after he had drawn his last.

Then get a cigarrette lighter out and light it. What ideas do the rest of you have? Another way of murder was to st

re: Fooled You

I had some free tickets to see a couple off of comedians last neet Frank.

They were both rather good.

How smashing. Can you repeat a joke.?

They weren't really 'joke' types as such Frank.

Here's one of them so yous can get an idea... - view external link

Here's the other one. He's a posh Eton public schoolboy but very funny nonetheless.

Hope this has cheered you up a bit... - view external link

Yes, very clever.

Frank. Are you taking part in the Tour de France in Cambridge..?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw
    This comes as a shock, but i never died, and reborn. Ha, good joke eh. No one guessed. Chalky, dont get upset, it just my way of having a laugh.
    Thats good news for tazzy as this now promotes him to the youngest poster on here...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)