+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: o/t anyone been cruising

re: o/t anyone been cruisingqq

Quote Originally Posted by gramiller1959
    steady on IBS I mean on a boat!

Thinking of taking Mrs K to the Caribbean...should I trial a Med or Fjords week first or just go for it next winter.

Im sure many of you lads have been...what do you think?,,,No Thomson stuff...I thought P and O ...any advice.

Concerned about being organised and sitting with others when dining talking competitive ballacks about how many holidays they have been on.

Will it suit?

Sensible advice only please...anyone with an IQ less than 120 please resist.
    Boring fart Kempo.. Med cruise...be adventurous and get on an Alaskan cruise with Norwegian cruise lines... Exceptional but be prepared to be disappointed if you like to dress for dinner.. The girls and myself always dress for dinner but some of the slobs(mostly American) don't understand this..

Alaska is

Quote Originally Posted by John2
    I meant to have the decency to change out of the clothes I had worn during the day into something more befitting entering a restaurant...not my jeans and t-shirt as was often seen...

kin ell pal ...even I'm not that pompous...
    Why should it matter that someone is wearing jeans and a t-shirt? Why should the simple act of eating require a change of clothes? Why shouldn't people just wear whatever they are comfortable in?[/quote]

Are you for real?

So If i see some fat slob in a worn out t-shirt and manky jeans queuing for breakfast and suffice to say also at lunch as you would expect 3 to 4 hours later then the ship docks and we disembark for a few hours and dinner is served from 7pm onwards and this specimen walks into one the nicer restaurants on board the ship still wearing the same dire clothes I first saw him in at 8am ...you think that's okay?

I'm not rich or either a snob I'm worki

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    Are you for real?

So If i see some fat slob in a worn out t-shirt and manky jeans queuing for breakfast and suffice to say also at lunch as you would expect 3 to 4 hours later then the ship docks and we disembark for a few hours and dinner is served from 7pm onwards and this specimen walks into one the nicer restaurants on board the ship still wearing the same dire clothes I first saw him in at 8am ...you think that's okay?

I'm not rich or either a snob I'm working class but you're telling me it's okay not to change for dinner when you've had the same manky clothes on all day then you must live underground or be an eco warrior like Spider off Corrie...
    You seem to have changed your tune having initially said "The girls and myself always dress for dinner but some of the slobs(mostly American) don't understand this"

I interpreted this as implying you had an issue with the attire.

If someone turned up to dinner having changed into

re: o/t anyone been cruising

anyone going anywhere new this year ?

or just going somewhere safe again ?

I think I am heading back to cuba, but going to do Havana first this time then hopefully get back on the cayo cocos for 2/3 week,

I would much rather be laid on a beach than a deck that is "beach" not biatch too >:-)

That's the beauty of cruising though, you can lie on the beach in more than one place (or in my case go & explore, as I get bored laid on the beach after about twelve seconds).

Fwiw i'm flying to LA & going from there to four different Hawaiian Islands and Mexico via cruise ship (all new places for me) in one 18 night holiday. Granted there's going to be eight sea days but there's plenty to do on-board on these days. It's not just laying on deck.

I did a cruise on the Woolich Ferry a few years back, poor room service and the duty free was closed

Quote Originally Posted by merry_miller
    That's the beauty of cruising though, you can lie on the beach in more than one place (or in my case go & explore, as I get bored laid on the beach after about twelve seconds).

Fwiw i'm flying to LA & going from there to four different Hawaiian Islands and Mexico via cruise ship (all new places for me) in one 18 night holiday. Granted there's going to be eight sea days but there's plenty to do on-board on these days. It's not just laying on deck.

that's just it though MM I don't get bored laid on a beach I think after running round all week like a blue arsed fly and then working at home to lay and do NOTHING is BLISS

Quote Originally Posted by gramiller1959

that's just it though MM I don't get bored laid on a beach I think after running round all week like a blue arsed fly and then working at home to lay and do NOTHING is BLISS [/quote]

I showed this post to Mrs CA to validate my way of life and she said "He's just another on who does **** all"

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller

that's just it though MM I don't get bored laid on a beach I think after running round all week like a blue arsed fly and then working at home to lay and do NOTHING is BLISS [/quote]

I showed this post to Mrs CA to validate my way of life and she said "He's just another on who does **** all" [/quote]

yep shes right ! tell her when ime on hol I do f.ck all

Quote Originally Posted by cram
    I did a cruise on the Woolich Ferry a few years back, poor room service and the duty free was closed
    The Woolwich ferry is a poor mans ferry 'cross the Mersey.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234