+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: wonderful earning WC, i'm happy

wonderful earning WC, i'm happy

1300 quid and counting, the key for me is the draws in 90 minutes, time to stop now as odds on games will shorten, i knew Costa Rica will would be stubbon and hold the dutch and thats what happened, always trust your instinct, nice i'm going to hold on now for the new season 1300 quid to play with lovely, can i turn it into 10k it's happened before delighted Es***red

re: wonderful earning WC, i'm happy

Wonderful earning WC?

How does this magical toilet work?
    My local council has a few. They rob you of 20p for having a ****!!!

Don't take the p*** then

If you make a profit Es***, then good on you. I'm rubbish at gambling so don't even try.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    1300 quid and counting, the key for me is the draws in 90 minutes, time to stop now as odds on games will shorten, i knew Costa Rica will would be stubbon and hold the dutch and thats what happened, always trust your instinct, nice i'm going to hold on now for the new season 1300 quid to play with lovely, can i turn it into 10k it's happened before delighted Es***red
    Congrats, always happy for a fellow punter. Yes the games now are very hard to predict except maybe 3rd/4th - usually a goal fest.

Enjoy your winnings, give the wife a treat and if you're looking for exotic fun to match the exotic bets you placed, then may I recommend you my boy Tricky. He's really into the weird stuff now - his latest admirer is a very old tranny with false teeth, who's been trying to entice him with some jaw stretching exercise. Shim is stalking him from board to board except this, where we don't allow for such perverted exercises.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Congrats, always happy for a fellow punter. Yes the games now are very hard to predict except maybe 3rd/4th - usually a goal fest.

Enjoy your winnings, give the wife a treat and if you're looking for exotic fun to match the exotic bets you placed, then may I recommend you my boy Tricky. He's really into the weird stuff now - his latest admirer is a very old tranny with false teeth, who's been trying to entice him with some jaw stretching exercise. Shim is stalking him from board to board except this, where w

I mentioned nos and was speaking rhetorically, if anyone wants to feel guilty, that's their problem not mine.

Anyway our family has nothing against trannys. Gramps Ono was one for much of his adult life. He was often mistook as being the mother, something that would make his day.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    I mentioned nos and was speaking rhetorically, if anyone wants to feel guilty, that's their problem not mine.

Anyway our family has nothing against trannys. Gramps Ono was one for much of his adult life. He was often mistook as being the mother, something that would make his day.
    Apparently that doesn't matter now. You can be guilty of subliminal messaging and be found guilty, whatever someones state of thought perceives.
    That makes you a Transist and it's nothing to do with radios.

I'm trying to earn a ban. Gramps Ono isn't happy with me using the net, he wants me to read his Encyclopaedia Britannica.

So if I'm banned sooner or later, I bid you guys adieu.