+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: two six**** year old girls missing.

two six**** year old girls missing.

two muslim girls from Manchester whos brother has gone to Syria to fight the Islamic ideal of thou must kill,have gone missing.suspected of going to Syria.fear not though peeps the police wont say theirs,for their protection,and the family are receiving help at this troubled time,so that's nice.you would have thought these two female fck pigs,could have hung on for the super mosque to be built,then they could have flown out with a few hundred more of their brothers in arms,then the police needent be as worried whether they were safe or not.

re: two six**** year old girls missing.

Whatsmore, these two girls have 28 gcse's between them, so they're obviously very intelligent. Who's paid for their education? Yes us, probably.

I'm afraid, there will never be peace in this world, as long as religion is involved, so we're rather screwed!

Quote Originally Posted by garyp1803
    Whatsmore, these two girls have 28 gcse's between them, so they're obviously very intelligent. Who's paid for their education? Yes us, probably.

I'm afraid, there will never be peace in this world, as long as religion is involved, so we're rather screwed!
    gary spot on there mate.as regards religion every religion I know about preaches peace and not harming your fellow man.and then it kicks off somewhere and its death and carnage all in the of religion,its just imo islamists are more nutty than most,as these two bitches are demonstrating.

As Gary says, these are two highly educated young girls.

The Muslim world is much more dedicated to its religion than we are in most cases.

They, like us can see what is wrong in our society and have been GOT at, and as a result have made their decision to go to Syria. They will have to live with this decision, because if they come home they will not be treated with kid gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by eric1953
    As Gary says, these are two highly educated young girls.

The Muslim world is much more dedicated to its religion than we are in most cases.

They, like us can see what is wrong in our society and have been GOT at, and as a result have made their decision to go to Syria. They will have to live with this decision, because if they come home they will not be treated with kid gloves.
    yes they are more dedicated to their own religion than us that's because they are fcked in the head.and like us they can see whats wrong in society can they?and so to put society right,they decide to become murderous bitches in Syria?umm yeah that will put things right eric.i have a mate whos wife works in a primary school in that great Islamic kingdom,we call Bradford.well no wonder most of these muslims are fcked up,after school they are dragged of to mosques for hours on end.she suffers regular abuse being the only white teacher there.recently 3 nice mu

You will never get me supporting the Muslim faith, I have rather strong opinions of my own (ask Culsh and a few others.), but neither am I going to slag them off on an open forum .

But just look at the state of this country, welfare scroungers, pissed up ,drugged up morons on every main street of the country every day of the week. Any kind of action against them and the Human rights act is quoted. Europe prevent any ideas that our government have to right this absolute ****e of a society.

These girls and many more like them will make their own choices. The problem they have is when they eventually realise that they have gone to HELL, and they want to return to our shores, they are in for a big surprise. A HMP will surely be waiting for them.

Personally, I think they have made a big mistake, our filth invested streets of pissheads and dickheads are surely preferable to Syria and Iraq.

I seldom venture into the field of religion, I guess that peoples views on circumstances like this one, it is sad that certain groups can openly criticise our once great nation, but the term " if your not happy, go home" no longer fits, most of the radicals now are british citizens and this is home - the worry is that our hands are completely tied, terror will once again visit our cities but we cant fight the invisible enemy - the sad events of Northern Ireland are proof that the only victims will be the innocent.

If you fight the battle the problem will grow and more will become radical, if you ignore then you also risk encouraging it to develop unchallenged.

I personally don't think this is about what God you believe in anymore, as all religions supposedly declare thou shall not kill, love thy neighbour and all that stuff, its more to do with two societies simply detesting the other.

What I do agree with, is that this is Britain and we follow British law, no group as the right t

Quote Originally Posted by eric1953
    You will never get me supporting the Muslim faith, I have rather strong opinions of my own (ask Culsh and a few others.), but neither am I going to slag them off on an open forum .

But just look at the state of this country, welfare scroungers, pissed up ,drugged up morons on every main street of the country every day of the week. Any kind of action against them and the Human rights act is quoted. Europe prevent any ideas that our government have to right this absolute ****e of a society.

These girls and many more like them will make their own choices. The problem they have is when they eventually realise that they have gone to HELL, and they want to return to our shores, they are in for a big surprise. A HMP will surely be waiting for them.

Personally, I think they have made a big mistake, our filth invested streets of pissheads and dickheads are surely preferable to Syria and Iraq.
    that's a good post eric,sorry I was rude ear

[quote="aberdeentrotter" no longer fits, most of the radicals now are british citizens and this is home - the worry is that our hands are completely tied, terror will once again visit our cities but we cant fight the invisible enemy - the sad events of Northern Ireland are proof that the only victims will be the innocent.

If you fight the battle the problem will grow and more will become radical, if you ignore then you also risk encouraging it to develop unchallenged.

I personally don't think this is about what God you believe in anymore, as all religions supposedly declare thou shall not kill, love thy neighbour and all that stuff, its more to do with two societies simply detesting the other.

What I do agree with, is that this is Brita

:/ Don't understand where you get this "Farage, hobnailed boot approach" from, this isn't the place to discuss politics and it certainly isn't the place to make inaccurate remarks such as this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)