+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Racing Lens

re: Racing Lens

Quote Originally Posted by helmut_rooster
    F'UCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote

Must admit braggy that did make me laugh.

Gay haired owl
    Gay haired gentlement
    GHO

REYT DISGUISE!!!

haha

Quote Originally Posted by GHO
    Last time I checked this was Sheffield Wednesday Football Club, not Racing Lens.

Come on GHO, you can do better than this. At least Katch puts effort into his wind ups...

As you well know, Racing Lens are owned by our prospective owner.

Our chairman has told us that our takeover will be sorted out "one way or the other" this week, so at least we'll know within 48 hours? Won't we?[/quote]

You can drop the 'our' and 'we' act now GHO. If you're on here for the wind up, at least liven it up a bit. It's all well going through interviews with MM in your spare time seeking any hints and deadlines on the takeover, but don't worry yourself, it will all fall into place nicely.

You're going to end up looking even more stupid when the takeover goes through - suppose that's why you've disguised yourself as a new user to save the embarrassment.

Anyway, keep working on improving your entertain

Ten things a€˜The (alleged) Grey Haired Owl' has most likely done:

1.Cried at Wembley when Sheffield Wednesday beat Manchester United 1 a€“ 0 in the League Cup Final a€“ because we won that is.

2.Claimed he has undeniable proof that the Gold Medals won by Team GB in the 2012 Olympics were made of K*** Cheese. And that was all part of a 'North Korean Plot' to devalue Britain's 'Gold Standard'

3.Moaned about the Tour De France being a success in Yorkshire.Did he not like that.

4.Wrote to (his) God asking a€œcan you stop all this sunshine because people are enjoying it?a€

5.Formed the opinion Brazil were robbed against Germany and all seven goals Germany scored were in fact offside, handballlll or both.

6.Asked David Cameron to make smiles
    illegal.(Although that will probably happen)

7.Claimed to be the 'The Man' who invented austerity. And that he did so because he was fed up of "pesky children being able to eat food."

8.Started to hate the world in general because his h

Have some of that, you cretinous old oaf!

Forgot to mention. Lens appeal was successful and the money was paid.

As I said, patience is the key to avoiding looking stupid.

No reply from Katch...Er, I mean GHO then eh Roth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10
    Forgot to mention. Lens appeal was successful and the money was paid.

The appeal was unsuccessful and will be heard again next Tuesday.

Might want to consider your own advice there champ.

As of yet promotion is still being denied to Lens by the French Football authorities ... all we're seeing is how the Azerbaijani conducts his business. How will he cope with having to cough up six times as much to Mandaric?

Apologies - an article I read said that Mammodov has transferred two thirds of the money, but expects the appeal to be successful Friday - a matter of adjusting the budget accordingly.

Don't see it as an issue to be honest. If anything, I find it strange that Lens budget has to be publicly disclosed. The level of investment Racing Lens have received already from Mammodov actually impressed me, if we get anywhere near what they have got I will be pleased with the new owner.

Apologies - an article I read said that Mammodov has transferred two thirds of the money, but expects the appeal to be successful Friday - a matter of adjusting the budget accordingly.

Don't see it as an issue to be honest. If anything, I find it strange that Lens budget has to be publicly disclosed. The level of investment Racing Lens have received already from Mammodov actually impressed me, if we get anywhere near what they have got I will be pleased with the new owner.
    Apology accepted.

Maybe we're due one from the chairman - he said the takeover would be sorted "one way or the other" by the end of last week.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)