+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Haw Cow the paranoid fandan...

re: Haw Cow the paranoid fandan...

so you're blaming jj's one thread for the incessant trolling certain CM members do on here?

that's a novel approach to bullsh[color=black]it.

well done.

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw
    it's spelt drivel.

and who started this and countless other threads like it, numpty boy?

not us.
    Quite correct cpw. You point out Artist's poor grammar! Your superior intellectual ability in schizophrenia knows no bounds. We salute you oh wise one.

Quite true Artist. That thread brought me over, but don't underestimate the part that their attempts to completely destroy CM played before that. It was cause and effect.

It's the busiest this boards been in two years and it has **** all to do with England and the World Cup, even Tricky the troll has re-emerged after 2 years.

Incredible. Everyone with a different opinion is a troll. Are you a politician?

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    It's the busiest this boards been in two years and it has **** all to do with England and the World Cup, even Tricky the troll has re-emerged after 2 years.
    he's an odd little thing, ain't he?

still thinks he knows me.

someone needs to wipe the 'drival' off his chin. can't do it himself.

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Quite true Artist. That thread brought me over, but don't underestimate the part that their attempts to completely destroy CM played before that. It was cause and effect.
    More erse licking by the clique when they think they have someone on their side.

Didn't hear the clique complain about the death threat or other abusive posts made by a clique member, it's always somebodt elses fault, usually the innocent.

Come on Griff what did I do wrong on CM?

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Incredible. Everyone with a different opinion is a troll. Are you a politician?
    and everyone with a different opinion on CM is BANNED.

what an prat youse is.

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    More erse licking by the clique when they think they have someone on their side.

Didn't hear the clique complain about the death threat or other abusive posts made by a clique member, it's always somebodt elses fault, usually the innocent.

Come on Griff what did I do wrong on CM?[/quote]

Not a clue jj. Several of us have said so, which is why I can't see that it was one of us. Who knows though?

I've been banned fron CM and the Accy board (2 years ago) for no reason, even the Accy mod didn't know, a little strange these bannings happen when the paranoid one is about.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast