+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: treat from the missus

treat from the missus

Not sure how to upload a picture suggestions would be great...

She just got back from a shopping trip with a lowry print. Going to the match

How do I now suggest the only frame in the house that will fit is the one with our Wedding photo?

Think she'll notice?

re: treat from the missus

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeentrotter
    Not sure how to upload a picture suggestions would be great...

She just got back from a shopping trip with a lowry print. Going to the match

How do I now suggest the only frame in the house that will fit is the one with our Wedding photo?

Think she'll notice?
    AT cant see the problem.once you tell her that the pic is our very own burnden park,she will probably help you stick your wedding photo on the back of the frame,if you can get it to stick,And the pic of our spiritual home burnden will then have pride of place in the front of the frame. good luck.

1 Get the picture on your computer
    2 Go to www.tinypic.com
    3 Click on Choose File
    4 Click on Upload Now
    5 Where it says 'IMG Code for Forums and Message Boards' - left click on the box to highlight it then right click and select copy
    6 Start a post on here and in the box that says Body (ie where you normally type a post) right-click and select paste

That should post the pic on here

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    1 Get the picture on your computer
    2 Go to www.tinypic.com
    3 Click on Choose File
    4 Click on Upload Now
    5 Where it says 'IMG Code for Forums and Message Boards' - left click on the box to highlight it then right click and select copy
    6 Start a post on here and in the box that says Body (ie where you normally type a post) right-click and select paste

That should post the pic on here
    jj you have stole my thunder,i was just going to erm tell him what you've just said,its basic stuff that even klassers could work it out. just kidding mate,i would need mrs W to help me follow that lot.

It looks complicated but is really easy

full of the grape juice... I am sure when I check the morrow it will all be clear

TY Jimmy

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)