+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tattoo

Tattoo

I know a few of you may have seen it on twitter & I know some have their own Queens inspired tattoos so thought I'd share mine that I've just had done on my left leg.
    There is a hint of my Man Utd supporting side in there too & I apologise in advance to any it may offend haha

Mon The South :-)

re: Tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by jimgiggs
    I know a few of you may have seen it on twitter & I know some have their own Queens inspired tattoos so thought I'd share mine that I've just had done on my left leg.
    There is a hint of my Man Utd supporting side in there too & I apologise in advance to any it may offend haha

Mon The South :-)

Very attractive artwork and no apology necessary

LEGSellent work there, most impressed

Smashing "Tatt" Jimbo,hopefully not too long before we can see it "in the flesh" so to speak.

[quote="middleagedirtbag" so to speak.[/quote]

23rd August George...if the weather is favourable I may even brave wearing shorts haha

Not a patch on JRSLEFTPEG's super Bazooka tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919
    Not a patch on JRSLEFTPEG's super Bazooka tattoo
    Let's see a picture of the competition then.

"23rd August George...if the weather is favourable I may even brave wearing shorts haha"

Hopefully the Shrewsbury boys' luck will be better than last season and we can actually give you a few more wins other than the final match you attended.
    Catch up with you at the Livi game pal.

PS...Trust me,the weather will be great,so remember the shorts!

[quote="middleagedirtbag"

Hopefully the Shrewsbury boys' luck will be better than last season and we can actually give you a few more wins other than the final match you attended.
    Catch up with you at the Livi game pal.

PS...Trust me,the weather will be great,so remember the shorts! [/quote]

haven't seen us lose in 2 seasons George but too many draws on our trips up last season... as you say here's to a few more wins this coming season mate :-)

Good to catch up again pal.Sorry we couldn't get a win for you(again ) Your tattoo is indeed a "stotter" Respect is due.
    Safe journey home for you and the rest of the guys.Hope to catch up again shortly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)