+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: George Thorne

re: George Thorne

Quote Originally Posted by tricky1972
    He's a Ram
    Apologies for repeating myself...

I seem to remember him playing against us last season. Don't rate him; if we had our first choice midfield out that day, he would have been embarrassed!

Lower end championship player, if you ask me[/quote]

Have to admit, on that performance I didn't really rate him either, that was his debut though let's not forget, but what we saw in the next 11 games was a midfield general. Always in the right place at the right time to break play up, with phenomenal passing ability and vision to match (check out his world class pass against Huddersfield to setup Russell). You only have to look at his goal vs Brighton at home in the playoffs to see his technical brilliance.

He's 21 and already prem quality, I feel he will be our best midfielder by a distance in a year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalFan
    He's a Ram

I seem to remember him playing against us last season. Don't rate him; if we had our first choice midfield out that day, he would have been embarrassed!

Have to admit, on that performance I didn't really rate him either, that was his debut though let's not forget, but what we saw in the next 11 games was a midfield general. Always in the right place at the right time to break play up, with phenomenal passing ability and vision to match (check out his world class pass against Huddersfield to setup Russell). You only have to look at his goal vs Brighton at home in the playoffs to see his technical brilliance.

He's 21 and already prem quality, I feel he will be our best midfielder by a distance in a year or so.[/quote]

That's a very fa

Quote Originally Posted by tricky1972
    He's a Ram

Please remove head from dirt box.
    He played in the 5-0 massacre, we hardly got out of second gear.[/quote]

Is he better than Greening, Moussi and Majewski?

Yes, hence my comment about our first choice midfield.

Is he better than Reid, Lansbury and Vaughan?

Not in the same league!![/quote]

Joking aside I would say yes... I take it Greening was an attempt at humour?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    He's a Ram

Please remove head from dirt box.
    He played in the 5-0 massacre, we hardly got out of second gear.[/quote]

Is he better than Greening, Moussi and Majewski?

Yes, hence my comment about our first choice midfield.

Is he better than Reid, Lansbury and Vaughan?

Not in the same league!![/quote]

Joking aside I would say yes... I take it Greening was an attempt at humour?
    [/quote]

Well it's down to opinions Angry, but yours and mine will differ. Thorne has it all to prove yet. He had a good

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Oh I see Valet boy is alive again, went awol for months..

Tricky, Thorne is better than your tinpot midfielders FACT YES READ IT AND WEEP. P.S 5-0
    and back in the real world (not the one utr lives in) Thorne isn't anywhere near as good as Vaughan,Reid or lansbury.if you asked any fan (not including ours and dierby) from any club they would put Thorne at the bottom of there list.
    Good win for you today tho utr beating notts 3-1.the football league may as well just give you the title now.[/quote]

The problem is that most fans are biased and your the worst Polish, your complete distain for Derby means everything you write is through red tinted spectacles.

Lansbury is a very good player, as is Reid, the latter getting older and not as good as he once was. Vaughan...past his best and a waste of wages IMO.

Thorne played in the 5-0 drubbing and it was his first game in a

Quote Originally Posted by Ramstein

Tricky, Thorne is better than your tinpot midfielders FACT YES READ IT AND WEEP. P.S 5-0
    and back in the real world (not the one utr lives in) Thorne isn't anywhere near as good as Vaughan,Reid or lansbury.if you asked any fan (not including ours and dierby) from any club they would put Thorne at the bottom of there list.
    Good win for you today tho utr beating notts 3-1.the football league may as well just give you the title now.[/quote]

The problem is that most fans are biased and your the worst Polish, your complete distain for Derby means everything you write is through red tinted spectacles.

Lansbury is a very good player, as is Reid, the latter getting older and not as good as he once was. Vaughan...past his best and a waste of wages IMO.

Thorne played in th

Thorne played in th

Quote Originally Posted by dam617

Lansbury is a very good player, as is Reid, the latter getting older and not as good as he once was. Vaughan...past his best an

Thorne played in th

Quote Originally Posted by sheeeeeeeeeep

Lansbury is a very good player, as is Reid, the latter getting older and not

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast