+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: George Thorne

re: George Thorne

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Wrong again, you got insulting by dissing peoples opinions, because they were different to your own.

I thought differing opinions were what made messageboards interesting.

So you only want pro-Forest thoughts allowed on here?

re: George Thorne

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Time to close this tread.hes gone to the sheep he's out for the season so no need to talk about him anymore... O wait elite pie has made sure from around post 12 that that hasn't happened.yet another thread gone to water because elite wants to ridicule people.
    Absolutely right PFM.[/quote]

Absolutely wrong PFM. I didn't enter this thread until post 32, and my post was entirely on topic. It only went off topic when salop (the bloke who tells everyone to ignore me) decided to launch a personal attack against me. Fine, I don't have a problem with his post but I do deserve the right of reply. If he hadn't posted about me, I wouldn't have replied.[/quote]
    Yes your right,I was thinking of another thread.its hard to keep up though as they always go off topic when you enter the room,but that must be a coincidence musnt it?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678