+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: fao david beckham

re: fao david beckham

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon
    Your trolling techniques need a little work.

So only lookers can be considered sporting icons? I guess nobody told Ronaldinho and Brazilian Ronaldo. Whereas the Portugal Ronaldo obviously is sh.ite as he is a little good looking?

I think you need a little more sleep Sax.
    never saw ronaldinho or ronaldo(the brazilian one) plastered all over the papers wearing a skirt and nail varnish ffs..[/quote]

So wearing a skirt and nail varnish constitutes to "good looking" as you put in your above post? I guess more players would wear womens clothes if it made them the most capped outfield England player. Has Eddie Izzard ever captained England?

Is that what you look for in a man Saxo? I think you may need to hit Canal Street if that's the case. Do you like the lady with a 5 o'clock shadow and Adam's apple?[/quote]

i`ve never said `good looking

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes

So only lookers can be considered sporting icons? I guess nobody told Ronaldinho and Brazilian Ronaldo. Whereas the Portugal Ronaldo obviously is sh.ite as he is a little good looking?

never saw ronaldinho or ronaldo(the brazilian one) plastered all over the papers wearing a skirt and nail varnish ffs..[/quote]

So wearing a skirt and nail varnish constitutes to "good looking" as you put in your above post? I guess more players would wear womens clothes if it made them the most capped outfield England player. Has Eddie Izzard ever captained England?

Is that what you look for in a man Saxo? I think you may need to hit Canal Street if that's the case. Do you like the lady with a 5 o'clock shadow and

Is that what you look for in a man Saxo? I think you may need to hit Canal Street if that's the case. Do y

So you tell me what "not looking like Luke Chadwick" means?

Whats with the edit now?

at the end of the day, at least half of beckham`s fame is his `brand`, associated with his percieved good looks and celebrity wife/friends(tom cruise ffs), end of..

s.h.a.l.l.o.w...

edit- i sensed a drawed out, yes it is. no it isn`t blah blah blah

At least we are kind of discussing football (or footballers) would you like to talk about what we are going to dress my son in today to go visit his Nana?

How about nail varnish and a sari, he may get to captain England then...

Edit: A lot of famous people are judged by their looks, actors, footballers, TV personalities, news readers, it's a fact of life.

At least we are kind of discussing football (or footballers) would you like to talk about what we are going to dress my son in today to go visit his Nana?

How about Nail Varnish and a Sari, he may get to captain England then...
    please tell me you didn`t your son after where he was conceived like `becks` did..

`Edit: A lot of famous people are judged by their looks, actors, footballers, TV personalities, news readers, it's a fact of life.`

yes thank you, shallow world.. you have given an example with the portuguese ronaldo of a `looker` that doesn`t dine on his looks though. there is other examples in acting too, like charlize theron and johnny depp, both first and foremost actors..

Wrong. Jonny Depp was simply chosen because of his American heart throb look. One of his first roles in Nightmare On Elm St was picked for him based solely on his looks than his acting ability. He had to prove himself over the years to get away from being cast 'just' because of his looks. He finally started to get decent roles after nearly 10 years of acting, after he had been in 21 Jump St TV show ...again picked due to his all American school boy look.
    Jonny Depo said as much.

You could not have picked a worse example Sax.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    Wrong. Jonny Depp was simply chosen because of his American heart throb look. One of his first roles in Nightmare On Elm St was picked for him based solely on his looks than his acting ability. He had to prove himself over the years to get away from being cast 'just' because of his looks. He finally started to get decent roles after nearly 10 years of acting, after he had been in 21 Jump St TV show ...again picked due to his all American school boy look.
    Jonny Depo said as much.

You could not have picked a worse example Sax.
    it`s well known in the industry that depp has turned down roles that focus on his looks since he was a ****ager..

couldn`t give a sh1t what you say champs..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)