+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tartan Army In Season Ticket Rip-off

Tartan Army In Season Ticket Rip-off

Follow link for more >>>>>

- view external link

re: Tartan Army In Season Ticket Rip-off

Stewart Regan & Co can ram those ticket prices where the sun don't shine

And 60 quid a ticket for the Scotland v England friendly match . NO THANKS

Its becoming too expensive.
    I failed to renew my SSC subscription after probably 20 years of being a member.

Now this season ticket at an average of 41 pounds a skull.

I really enjoy watching Scotland play but I am not prepared to pay over the odds.
    Instead of rewarding fans for putting up with so much s h i t e over the years, when there is a glimmer of hope they stack the prices up.

No thanks.
    Will catch it on the TV...

I am pretty annoyed about this having already spent something like AŁ100 for me and my son to rejoin the SSC.

I notice that you only save AŁ15 by buying a AŁ250 season ticket compared to the individual cost of the games (including the discount). I'm not really bothered about the Gibraltar game so might just buy tickets for the games I want to see. Also a pain that the games are almost all midweek. Had I not paid my SSC memmberships I would just buy in the public sale for the games that we can get to.

I took that decision when they doubled the price of the SSC a few years back. Its far easier to follow Scotland on the box and get yourself to Queens games

In the same vein but not about the SSC there are a few punters on Pie and Bovril complaining about the 16 and 9 puunds entry fee into Palmy for the two cup ties coming up - on reflection it does seem a bit much and with the Wickerman this weekend and the Dumfries Show next I can't see decent attendances at either game. Hearts on the other hand are only charging 10 and 5 pounds for the cup game with Annan Athletic.

I praised Queens for keeping their league prices the same this season but I'm bitterly disappointed in the prices they're charging for our 2 home cup fixtures .

Reducing prices may of encourage more people through the gates .

Sorry Mr Chairman & Co but you've overpriced both matches IMO

Well done Hearts by the way . That's the way to treat your fans

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)