+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is jj and cpw...

Where is jj and cpw...

Do you think that they have gone away for a few days to the coast together or even worst setting up some kind of clique somwhere or summat...

Its not like them to go AWOL for two days running...

Are you OK lads?...

re: Where is jj and cpw...

Got it in one chalky. I see an old friend off to the coast every day. The red wine keeps me regular.

I found the thread, "advice for people who moan about lack of money" to have started well then degenerated, perhaps this is the general tenor that it causing some of our old regulars to post elsewhere!? Posters, for some odd reason tend to be drawn to positive threads and be dissuaded by calling, put-downs and negativity.

How do you see the evolutionary path of some of our recent thread's, Chalky? I've noticed that calling and criticism is becoming much too common place of late.

It didn't even start well TW. It was begun by a multi-usernamed halfwit, none of whose stories hold any truth and are posted for effect, or so that she can claim a lifestyle different to her own while abusing other people. She's been expelled from several other boards and stores up new usernames so that she can start a new set of lies whenever she feels like it. You might find it endearing TW; many more of us don't.

Chalky knew who he was talking to and his posts were ironic. Nice one chalky.

the above post is an example of what tundrawolf was referring to i think

i agree with tundrawolf . theres some on here who are subotaging the board and likely deterring decent folks from posting

you know who you are. give it a rest please. that is all im saying on the matter

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    It didn't even start well TW. It was begun by a multi-usernamed halfwit, none of whose stories hold any truth and are posted for effect, or so that she can claim a lifestyle different to her own while abusing other people. She's been expelled from several other boards and stores up new usernames so that she can start a new set of lies whenever she feels like it. You might find it endearing TW; many more of us don't.

Interesting tale, griff, if that is the case then it would be best to let the thread die a natural death through neglect.

[quote="TundraWolf" to have started well then degenerated, perhaps this is the general tenor that it causing some of our old regulars to post elsewhere!? Posters, for some odd reason tend to be drawn to positive threads and be dissuaded by calling, put-downs and negativity.

How do you see the evolutionary path of some of our recent thread's, Chalky? I've noticed that calling and criticism is becoming much too common place of late.[/quote]

Not sure if you mean me Tundra but I just said what I thought that it's patronizing towards people who bother to go to work but might still struggle.. sometimes a little moan does wonders for the soul.

As for threads and this board, well it's obvious there's some fall out going on from CM or wherever.. don't know half the folk and all the going ons but personally I find quite a lot of the threads 'look at me'

Kind of saturate any thread

Quote Originally Posted by TundraWolf

Interesting tale, griff, if that is the case then it would be best to let the thread die a natural death through neglect.[/quote]

Griff is 100% right Tundra,this thread may well die a natural death but if you have the need to register multiple usernames on the same day then you will only start up other threads to upset people...

Take Buoy with a huge pinch of salt and dont believe a word the WUM

Where have you been jj?...

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc

Interesting tale, griff, if that is the case then it would be best to let the thread die a natural death through neglect.[/quote]

Griff is 100% right Tundra,this thread may well die a natural death but if you have the need to register multiple usernames on the same day then you will only start up other threads to upset people...

Take Buoy with a hu

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast