+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Where is jj and cpw...

re: Where is jj and cpw...

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw
    griff, you deal in facts the same way a two-bit drug dealer deals in crack.

you cut it with a ton of sh[color=black]ite.
    Haw, cow has found a new way to swear. Other than coming up with Kelmet, that's the only useful thing he has ever done.

So you're denying that on this board;

1. I've been said to be claiming to be a lawyer - which isn't true and you've not a shred of evidence of
    2. Marko was said not to be telling the truth about has job and travelling to the Middle East - which turned out to be true.
    3. That several of us were accused of bullying tazzy - which he came on told you wasn't true
    4. That several of us were accused of contributing to Chalky's "episode" - which he assured you wasn't true

So, there's some facts. Proof of my accusation that you lie and insinuate here. So how is that cut with ****e?

NOTHING that you say is credible. With that completely undermined, how can anyone believe a single thing you say?

Ever think about being a lawyer Griff?

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    So you're denying that on this board;

1. I've been said to be claiming to be a lawyer - which isn't true and you've not a shred of evidence of
    2. Marko was said not to be telling the truth about has job and travelling to the Middle East - which turned out to be true.
    3. That several of us were accused of bullying tazzy - which he came on told you wasn't true
    4. That several of us were accused of contributing to Chalky's "episode" - which he assured you wasn't true

So, there's some facts. Proof of my accusation that you lie and insinuate here. So how is that cut with ****e?

NOTHING that you say is credible. With that completely undermined, how can anyone believe a single thing you say?
    it's interesting how you're ready to believe marko but were very suspicious of SS.

you need to be able to tell the difference between facts and opinions before you address your questions to me BTW.

i can't polish your turds for you, gr

Marko has history on the Carlisle board, as have I, and I've had many conversations with him here and there. His history isn't questionable because it has at least 10 years of timeline behind it and it hold up to scrutiny. SS is just another iteration of JustJoe etc.; same lies and other general garbage and now posting as someone "handicapped" with £800k.

And when it comes to polishing turds, you're the one with that experience. I can't help you there.

"Not a chance of him arranging to get rid of his mates though, was there?"

I owe you an apology jj. I thought you might understand irony.

Imagine my embarrassment.

Still laughing

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567