+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moonster ...

Moonster ...

You always post at 05:13 what's the crack with that? Are you just starting your shift then.

How's the little one doing? Hope your all well mate.

re: Moonster ...

Stalking again I see chumps,you've even gone as far as logging what time people post now you complete and utter oddball.

Quote Originally Posted by Duffer
    Stalking again I see chumps,you've even gone as far as logging what time people post now you complete and utter oddball.
    okay random person who I've never spoken to.
    I'm a bit scared here.

Moony, erm ...I kind of regret posting this. You also have enjoyed your fair share of freak stalkers on here.
    Can you take this one off my hands? She sounds a bit like my ex

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    I'm a bit scared here.

Moony, erm ...I kind of regret posting this. You also have enjoyed your fair share of freak stalkers on here.
    Can you take this one off my hands? She sounds a bit like my ex [/quote]

your being `haunted` by a `ghost` i think..

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    I'm a bit scared here.

Haha ...if it is Stan will be happy. He's after me now for no reason at all

your being `haunted` by a `ghost` i think..[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    I'm a bit scared here.

your being `haunted` by a `ghost` i think..[/quote]

As usual you're wrong mr 99 per cent.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    You always post at 05:13 what's the crack with that? Are you just starting your shift then.

Because of the little one I have asked if I can do a 6-2 shift at work, so I can help the moosus out as much as I can. So that's the time I am having coffee, crumpets and perusing through the ramblings on t'interweb.

The little'un is doing well thanks mate. He had his 8 week jabs today, so he is a little under the weather and sleeping a lot this afternoon. Hopefully he will brighten up tomorrow. How's your kids getting on mate? Are you still living over the wrong side of the Pennines?

Ooooopss I read the post wrong.

Carry on people.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon

Because of the little one I have asked if I can do a 6-2 shift at work, so I can help the moosus out as much as I can. So that's the time I am having coffee, crumpets and perusing through the ramblings on t'interweb.

The little'un is doing well thanks mate. He had his 8 week jabs today, so he is a little under the weather and sleeping a lot this afternoon. Hopefully he will brighten up tomorrow. How's your kids getting on mate? Are you still living over the wrong side of the Pennines?[/quote]

Fkn wished I hadn't asked ...some angry lass has turned up shouting the odds it's okay though, I think she hates Sax more!!

Just on my way to work, I check the site and always see your 5 o clock posts!! Which I always enjoy.
    And for my new stalke

I'll just explain my edited post.

I thought that Champs was inferring that I was Duffer in post 5.

He wasn't, so I edited it. Now you can all sleep soundly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)