+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: "...Rangers were demoted ..."

re: "...Rangers were demoted ..."

Quote Originally Posted by super_ally_rfc
    are you denying that Sevco were only granted associate membership of the SFL and thereby not entitled to vote on reconstruction
    nope it is a fact that sevco were granted associate membership what i am denying is that this means the club is a new club, its up to you to prove this with properly sourced evidence - over to you - tick tock [/quote]It's not up to me to prove anything, it's a new club, you can't prove it's not.[/quote]

sworded, you cant back up anything you say thanks for confirming that[/quote]All the evidence of what happened is all the back up I need, cheers, daft erse.

Eufa recognise Fiorintina by their new...Associazione Calcio Fiorintina E Viola...they had tae buy the rights to have Fiorintina incorporated intae the new and wear the purple strips

Rangers are recognised as Rangers by UEFA and we still have our famous strip.

It's staggering to think that Scottish football is more corrupt than Italian football.

It's staggering to think a grown man would be afraid to go and see his team incase he gets stabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by DeezAreGood
    No pre-season games due to the fact they did'nt have a licence tae play fitbaw...Who played Brechin ????
    no players, no membership of an FA, no membership of a league, yet daft erse still thinks Sevco owned a club in june 2012 [/quote]

and the proof that this means we are a new club, i imagine you have that handy? where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by DeezAreGood
    are you denying that Sevco were only granted associate membership of the SFL and thereby not entitled to vote on reconstruction
    nope it is a fact that sevco were granted associate membership what i am denying is that this means the club is a new club, its up to you to prove this with properly sourced evidence - over to you - tick tock [/quote]It's not up to me to prove anything, it's a new club, you can't prove it's not.[/quote]

sworded, you cant back up anything you say thanks for confirming that[/quote]All the evidence of what happened is all the back up I need, cheers, daft erse.[/quote]

all the evidence says we survived, i have provided it already, now where the evidence that shows we are a new club , i imagine you h

Quote Originally Posted by Mickybhoy
    Eufa recognise Fiorintina by their new...Associazione Calcio Fiorintina E Viola...they had tae buy the rights to have Fiorintina incorporated intae the new and wear the purple strips
    yep stated all that above, as fiorentina didnt buy the club like newco did with rangers, despite all that uefa recognise them as the same club with the history intact

I love it how a list of quotes cut and paste from two years is supposed tae be proof that Rangers are still alive...

Everyone knows that every person, with a vested interest in keeping Rangers alive due tae their own personal allegiances or some misguided idea that Scottish football was entering a period of "armageddon" without them, has put their tuppence in and spouted the same old lie.

Outwith Scottish footballs influence and looking at it as a purely business situation, Rangers were liquidated, ye dont survive or exit liquidation. The club was the poison that infected Whytes Wavetower company that took over the running of the club. The club was supposed tae have been able tae generate the funds tae sustain it during Whytes tenure, the club killed off itself because it ran out of money, the club is currently being liquidated by BDO. These are 100% facts, not soundbites prompted by a commercial need, tae keep a going for the sake of it.

This new club were not punished for

If you wrote all that then you're nearly as obsessed as those Tim bloggers on the bbc the other night.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)