+ Visit Arbroath FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Petition to the club to name the hospitality or bar

re: Petition to the club to name the hospitality or bar

Quote Originally Posted by SassenachSteve10
    Mr Sheerin came to Arbroath and managed to bring a team of EX PREMIER league players with him. They won the THIRD div title. He left with a team of nohopers in the bottom league.wouldn't a corner flag after him

Since I have supported the club albeit only thirty years or so, Mr Sheerin's brand of football was absolutely first class. Yes He brought ex-premier players but at least he got them and moulded them and WON THE THIRD DIVSION TITLE, will never forget that.

Onwards and upwards hopefully through AM/TL though, and hopefully we can have another set of corner flags with theirs on it also when they capture some silverware fingers crossed..

Would like the corner flags where PS put in stunning corner kick which flew into net against Stranraer I recall.

Cheers for the memories...come on the Lichties...

Regards

Arbroath 1 -

Jesus Christ SS 10 your brutal Needs the like of you to get on the executive at FIFA

Mr Blater would be doon the road el pronto

No Mercey No Quarter No Place To Hide For Me Or The Man

As Nils Lofgren would Say

This is a serious discussion about sorting out a lasting tribute to one of Arbroath's finest - Albert Henderson.

Naming the main stand or one of the terraces after Mr Henderson would be a fitting tribute.

Please do not post any messages which are not related to this matter on this thread - thank you.

I very much support naming the main stand or hospitality after Albert Henderson.

What a pity AFC gave him the boot , and as for Sheerin he has certainly left the squad in great shape . I pity the new manager who I think has quality but was left with bugg-- all
    Ps
    Why don't we it the complacency stand

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker
    This is a serious discussion about sorting out a lasting tribute to one of Arbroath's finest - Albert Henderson.

Naming the main stand or one of the terraces after Mr Henderson would be a fitting tribute.

Please do not post any messages which are not related to this matter on this thread - thank you.
    Well said Clash. No flippancy just a serious attempt to pay tribute to one of the most loyal men to serve the club. 18+ years in charge deserves recognition. His like will never be seen again in management.

Seriously - please DO NOT post anything unrelated to honouring the legacy of Albert Henderson onto this thread.

A few comments on this thread have absolutely nothing to do with this discussion - please show some respect and post your comments elsewhere.

to clash city rocker .If you read but failed to comprehend my tongue in cheek comment then let me explain.There are not many standsd after sacked managers . The next was to respond to the a flag/stand after Sheerin. Why? When he has left poor Alan Moore with hardly enough quality players to field a 5 aside team. Both these statements follow the thread although not your opinions.

What I do not respect is you laying down the law about what can and cannot be commented on, what constitutes a thread in your mind or a serious discussion, if all you want is a nod of agreement to your opinions.

Well said thank you

A no-brainer for me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)