+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: And so It begins, KCG

re: And so It begins, KCG

He seems to be asking rather a lot of God in that interview. Three questions:

1. Why why would God be bothered about a mid-table Championship club?
    2. God sent him a gift last year in the form of Billy Davies. He sent the gift back as defective. Disrespectful or what?
    3. What if God (as I firmly believe) is a fictitious character? Who will answer his prayers then?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie

2. God sent him a gift last year in the form of Billy Davies. He sent the gift back as defective. Disrespectful or what?
    3. What if God (as I firmly believe) is a fictitious character? Who will answer his prayers then?
    Tut tut, mocking a man for being religious again.

I really hope there is a heaven, cos when I stand at St Peters gate I'm looking for you. Well throwing things at you through the bars at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    I really hope there is a heaven, cos when I stand at St Peters gate I'm looking for you.

If there is a heaven, I think your chances of standing at St Peter's Gate are actually lower than mine.

I really hope there is a heaven, cos when I stand at St Peters gate I'm looking for you.

If there is a heaven, I think your chances of standing at St Peter's Gate are actually lower than mine.[/quote] i wonder if they play tier 3 relegation battles in heaven, or in hell

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    i wonder if they play tier 3 relegation battles in heaven, or in hell

Last season was mostly in hell, but eventually in heaven.

i wonder if they play tier 3 relegation battles in heaven, or in hell

Last season was mostly in hell, but eventually in heaven.[/quote] heaven, what cementing classic tier 3 status , as you can see from tricky's input that we Forest are heading back to where we rightly belong, hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    as you can see from tricky's input that we Forest are heading back to where we rightly belong, hopefully

In that case, I hope you have a nice time in the Championship mid table again es***.

100 million for Tier 2.
    A quid for Tier 3.

Who got the best value for money?

Tut tut, mocking a man for being religious again.

I really hope there is a heaven, cos when I stand at St Peters gate I'm looking for you. Well throwing things at you through the bars at least.[/quote]

Don't worry Tricky my boy, I will put in a good word for you. But make sure you the right thing every Fathers Day.

And don't fret about Sue and the bingo club boys down the Lane. Gramps Ono is on the case. He's preparing a Bucket List for his new found friends. Unless he doesn't kick it, its all good for

Fawaz starts his rebranding and has been chasing his investment.
    Kuwait government will be the new sponsor.
    Read into it what you will. My first thoughts are, the new stadium will be on the agenda soon.
    Let's wait for something official. Mr F can get a little ahead of himself sometimes.

But if it does happen, it'll bring further stability to the club. Some have different views but I'm quite happy with any change if it's a fair deal designed to benefit the club.

And don't read too much into the religious talk. Its a cultural and religious thing amongst Middle East Muslims to look to God for providence. Observe their convos in their native tongue and Allah is mentioned frequently.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast