+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: And so It begins, KCG

re: And so It begins, KCG

I believe we would average around 30,000 a game, considering the away travel.
    I would take the opportunity to nail all local kids as well with free school tickets. They are tomorrows fans and with 15 000 empty seats, why not?
    If we stayed up, we would have the local population nailed in 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    I would take the opportunity to nail all local kids as well with free school tickets. They are tomorrows fans and with 15 000 empty seats, why not?

I think 30,000 is a bit optimistic mainly because of price. At the top level many fans on limited finances would pick and choose their games and the likes of Hull, Palace, Burnley etc wouldn't be much of an attraction. Can't argue with the kids ticket idea however. I've been saying we should do it for years (which we have in a limited way for a couple or so seasons).

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Actually average attendances of 27,000 to 30,000 for a Prem team is not bad for a side not in a major city. I don't think many European top division sides pull crowds above 30k on average.

Only Germany I think as the best overall average attendances, with England a close second.

I wonder how many Lyon, Rennes, Braga, Gronigen, Steaua Bucharest, Red Bull Salzburg pull in on average?

Any championship club pulling in 20k a week is considered very good, well that's my view.

If were a top division side, I think a 40k stadium would suffice. We'd pull around 28 k on average and only go above 30 for the big sides. I dunno if 40k is the m

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Ground share with County if they want (it makes sense, they sell their ground and keep the money, they probably need it).

We can't sell our ground because like you, we don't own it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678