+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: how many goals will chelsea score..

how many goals will chelsea score..

against burnley at`t turd?

i`ll go for 5 bottom from game 1 i`d say..

re: how many goals will chelsea score..

Saxo you need help...this obsession with Burnley is going to make you ill.

It can't be physically or mentally healthy for you to be dribbling on a message board at 3.13am on a Sunday morning - even allowing for you being 1 hour ahead of the UK (France - or did I miss a move?)

Please get some help...ask about "deluded" too...

I think we both know that Burnley will make a blooming good fist of things for the first dozen matches then heads will drop if results are bad.
    I have a feeling Burnley might become a west brom and go up then down up then down.
    Not a bad idea with the financial gain you get from doing that.
    In reply to original post they will lose 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by irish_claret

It can't be physically or mentally healthy for you to be dribbling on a message board at 3.13am on a Sunday morning - even allowing for you being 1 hour ahead of the UK (France - or did I miss a move?)

And...you realise you're on OUR board at 7:44am on a Sunday morning? It's not much of an improvement.

I had almost no interest in that boringly over hyped league last season.
    I can honestly say this season will be no different. I had barley an interest when Rovers had been in it for so long.
    Watching so-called England stars coming your ground, tearing you to bits. This being the same England stars who looked half as good as Costa Rica in the WC. And watch he plaudits roll in again, suddenly Wayne Rooney and Daniel Sturridge are world class because they score against Norwich City at home. I can pick the top 4 and bottom 3 pretty much now.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_bruce

And...you realise you're on OUR board at 7:44am on a Sunday morning? It's not much of an improvement.[/quote]

Even more obvious is that Irish Clampet is a 9 year member of FM and you would think would be able to spot a fishing trip a mile off.

Obviously not, I am just surprised that more of the more "green" danglies have not bitten.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_claret

just keeping things even after all your comments on our tongue in cheek ad..

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)