+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: TAMWORTH OR PARKGATE ?

re: TAMWORTH OR PARKGATE ?

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller

Seriously though, if we're not supposed to eat animals why are they made out of meat?
    I've always wondered what we'd we do with all these 'food' animals if we didn't eat some of 'em.

There's loads round us (making a right old racket an'all if truth be told) mainly cows and sheep/lambs.
    No pigs, you have to go in to Buxton for them and even then it's only a couple of pubs .

So, honestly what would happen to these beasts if we didn't eat them?
    A case in point are male milk cows, or whatever they're called if they've got a specific other than rose veal.

The 40's bit failed me ...

In all seriousness 84 million people go to bed hungry in this world each night. Over a third of grains grown goes to feed animals and livestock produce contributes over a third of the worlds greenhouse gases.
    Plant based diets are much better for your health. You can have it all in this life, but if you haven't got your health ...

I suspect I've now lost the rest of you too, pmsl.

Livestock produce a third of the world's greenhouse gases.

The other two thirds are produced by vegetarians after they've eaten the vegetation.

If meat us so bad how come Oxfam has appeals to send goats to starving communities?

Why is it that starving kids all over the world receiving aid are fed a concentrated food made from milk.?

How come our adult teeth are obviously designed for an omnivorous diet?

Why do vegetarians have an overwhelming desire to tell others that they are vegetarian?

How did Jolly end up with a red stiletto shoe stuck in the back of his head ?

Lol - I did say 'preferably' vegetarian. Quite willing to compromise - just not on every point.

For the record I'm not totally vegi as I eat fish, or as vespabri once phrased it 'i'm the very worst kind'.

And I have no issues with eating meat, just wrote a few words showing a different (not necessarily my) view.

Good catch tho' eh Jolly!

A plastic vegetarian

Quote Originally Posted by Corner
    Lol - I did say 'preferably' vegetarian. Quite willing to compromise - just not on every point.

For the record I'm not totally vegi as I eat fish, or as vespabri once phrased it 'i'm the very worst kind'.

And I have no issues with eating meat, just wrote a few words showing a different (not necessarily my) view.

Good catch tho' eh Jolly!

you mean you eat eggs as its ok as the chicken was a vegetarian ?

PS EDIT .. AS FOR THE GOOD CATCH !!! you mean the fish ?

So come on then are you Tamworth or Parkgate?

Given the description of some of the Parkgate spectators, my body would suggest Parkgate LOL

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567