+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you want fries with that?

Do you want fries with that?

Your favorite fast food?

(Pizza and fish and chips not included because they are made to order.)

For me Kentucky Fried Chicken (Tucky Duck)

re: Do you want fries with that?

Hmm I guess it would probably just be the fries with possibly a bean burger in a roll with salad. Not usually a lot of choice for us veggies. I struggle to eat Quorn which is usually on offer, as it is meant to replicate meat and even though my head knows it's just a veggie protein, the texture of it makes me feel like I'm eating meat, so I just can't do it.

It is really bad for you, who knows what is inside the meat? It looks disgusting once you are a quarter of the way through it, but for me it is Taco Bell's Nacho Bell Grande.

We don't have many Taco Bell's over here.

I do love Mexican and Italian for restaurant choices.

Fresh battered snapper,two fish cakes and chips.

Pay attention in class Master Ozfan.

Yubby said not including fish and chips.

If he'd said we could go to the chip shop, I'd have had those instead with salt and lots of vinegar. Maybe a veggie pasty if they had any.

Feeling slightly hungry now.

Oz normallly goes threw my poists to chek for spelin mistakes.

Saw that after but was too lazy to edit. It's because I struggle to get past the second line in Yubby's posts

Miss Winnie I'm happy to stay after class and accept willingly any punishment you deem fit. Willingly.

At a stretch a KFC Zinger burger but I can't remember when I last ate one.

Try the hot wings. 2 for 99p lovely. I've stopped buying the kfc meal and have 10 wings instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan

Miss Winnie I'm happy to stay after class and accept willingly any punishment you deem fit. Willingly.

Come and see me later, after class. Now, get on with checking Yubby's spelling while I ponder on your punishment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)