+ Visit Blackpool FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Protests Burnley game.

Protests Burnley game.

To all Pool fans, get off your ****s and get down the the ground for 2:30pm next Saturday were big demo is planned against the Oystons.

Marching around the ground till 3pm but refusing to enter the stadium as £15 to watch a team of trialists is a complete p1ss take.

So all get down and lend you support, our club is being strangled by the Oystons and were dying a very slow and painful death, time to stand up and be counted.

Thanks to all.

re: Protests Burnley game.

Well said fylde,

Come on Karl, its in your hands, PLEASE do some constructive moves whilst we are in the Championship league,

Relegation and all the trouble that comes with it will set us back 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kseasider
    Well said fylde,

Come on Karl, its in your hands, PLEASE do some constructive moves whilst we are in the Championship league,

Hi k...relegation would not set us back 5 years, it would finish us off !

If we drop, we would never return...ever

Can you imagine the wages that w@n!er would be offering in league one...we wouldn't be able to compete with most clubs offers in league 2 ffs

Says it all to me, that we sign a player who did well in the world cup, playing every game and he get a one year contract

Oyston is pr1ck of the highest order and believe me we will be in the same situation this time next year with regards to players

This has to be the most unprepared club about to start a league campaign,in any division, anywhere in the world

For the record, I have not renewed my s/t for the 1st time in decades, which I said I wouldn't after last season a

Amazing how the parasite can compose an 8 page letter to Belekon and yet fails to answer the ultimate question.

What's happening to the last parachute payment of 8m Karl?

Just answer the question you clown.

Quote Originally Posted by bfcandproud
    Well said fylde,

Hi k...relegation would not set us back 5 years, it would finish us off !

If we drop, we would never return...ever

Can you imagine the wages that w@n!er would be offering in league one...we wouldn't be able to compete with most clubs offers in league 2 ffs

Says it all to me, that we sign a player who did well in the world cup, playing every game and he get a one year contract

Oyston is pr1ck of the highest order and believe me we will be in the same situation this time next year with regards to players

This has to be the most unprepared club about to start a league campaign,in any division, anywhere in the world

For the record, I have not renewed my s/t for the 1st time in dec

Well done to all those who took part today some 400 in attendance, considering the weather was very bad it was a decent turn out.

Most importantly we got news coverage on Sky sports, a feature in the Daily Mail and even Will Watt from the Gazette did a feature.

Never give up the protests will continue, Oystons out.

Oh and forgot to mention 2 girls walking round this afternoon with the rest of us with a bucket collecting money for the Gary Parkinson fund.

When the protests encroached on to club land a club official came over and told the girls the club had not sanctioned the collection and were told to go off the club land immediately.

Could this club stoop any lower? Oyston you should hang your head in total shame.

Quote Originally Posted by fyldeflyer
    Oh and forgot to mention 2 girls walking round this afternoon with the rest of us with a bucket collecting money for the Gary Parkinson fund.

When the protests encroached on to club land a club official came over and told the girls the club had not sanctioned the collection and were told to go off the club land immediately.

Could this club stoop any lower? Oyston you should hang your head in total shame.
    That's awful.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)