+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I have been made the new Moderator

re: I have been made the new Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    What is the view of users here about nickyd63? He wasn't banned by Basie. I can't recall what he was like on here. Should he be reinstated? Views from some Forest fans should shed light on the matter
    I've got a feeling that it was Mist who banned him. No objections to him coming back, as you say no one should be for life the first time around or even the second.

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22
    there were a few of us basie went over top with . I think its ok now
    Basie may have gone over the top but he did cut out the swearing on this board and other things I don't care to mention. Plus one prolific poster has gone back to normal mainstream posting after a few deletions of his previous topics. That surely is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidfromRedBank
    there were a few of us basie went over top with . I think its ok now
    Basie may have gone over the top but he did cut out the swearing on this board and other things I don't care to mention. Plus one prolific poster has gone back to normal mainstream posting after a few deletions of his previous topics. That surely is a good thing.[/quote]

Just some friendly advise Basie. You talk of uneven playing fields, yes that's very true. Indeed the field is very uneven, you have been banned twice by 2 different Mods - TES (for the Basie account) and SBC for the multiple IDs. If you want to talk about rules, you will note, that users with multiple IDs are not allowed and banned users are not allowed to come back with another ID. Yet, the field has been made uneven in order to allow you to carry on.

You've just been reinstated, do not attempt to use this reinstated ID to canvass for

Basil, this is a clean slate and I have sworn by it myself.
    Whatever was said between yourself and I in the past is forgotten.
    Please remember this when posting on other boards under your other ID's.
    I am not going to tell you how to conduct yourself, though may I ask is the THKFTRB accepted on other forums? If it is, then surely you need to stick to the one ID?
    Just a thought like.

I'm sorry but other boards don't see it the way that you and Romanis do. If I was to post on the Derby Board I would be banned for duplicating users. The used now there was the one chosen by the Derby Mods. If you want things to be consistent then reinstate the one I use on the Derby board. It shouldn't be a problem as Rattea (who posts on here as Rattae) explained to me by E-mail, that because of problems caused by people sharing IP addresses which I do, Footymad insist that multiple users just to have separate e-mail addresses and there was no objection to users having a different user on different boards if they did so wish providing they stuck to them.Did you know that Ripper attracted so much flak as a Mod that he was given permission by the site editor to have another user on this very board to contribute in his own way. He still does it to this day on rare occasions. I'm not betraying a confidence as he told us all on this board. There are others who have dif

[quote="TheKidfromRedBank"]I'm sorry but other boards don't see it the way that you and Romanis do. If I was to post on the Derby Board I would be banned for duplicating users. The used now there was the one chosen by the Derby Mods. If you want things to be consistent then reinstate the one I use on the Derby board. It shouldn't be a problem as Rattea (who posts on here as Rattae) explained to me by E-mail, that because of problems caused by people sharing IP addresses which I do, Footymad insist that multiple users just to have separate e-mail addresses and there was no objection to users having a different user on different boards if they did so wish providing they stuck to them.Did you know that Ripper attracted so much flak as a Mod that he was given permission by the site editor to have another user on this very board to contribute in his own way. He still does it to this day on rare occasions. I'm not betraying a confidence as he t

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456