+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Morrison charged with assaulting

re: Morrison charged with assaulting

again

Quote Originally Posted by bighammerfan
    Raheem Sterling the Liverpool player was charged with assaulting a woman last year they kept him and he played in the World Cup. So why should we dump Morrison? Get him some help might be more beneficial.
    Well it's not an operation Yewtree charge. A bit of money will smooth things over.

Let's get him fit for Tottenham, he enjoys this fixture.

[quote="frogiron"]Good God.

I know this is terribly loony-left and limp-wristed of me, but I think I may well wait until more is known before making a judgement and calling for his removal / banishment / incarceration.

He has been charged with two counts of assault.

We have been told nothing of the circumstances - mitigating or otherwise.

It's an old-fashioned notion, but I'd rather not decide on a boys future based on two lines in the Daily Mirror and what one assumes from a football forum.

He is a boy, and boys get in trouble. Because he is rich, that trouble is splashed all over the papers, and some make rash judgements influenced by his wealth.

Boys - rich and poor - need help getting through tough periods when they are growing up. Some more than others. And it actually does not make it any easier when they are caked up - if anything, it's harder.

But it's nice to see the spirit of fairness and understanding and rehabilitation are alive and well.

[quote="Hammerman69"]Good God.

I know this is terribly loony-left and limp-wristed of me, but I think I may well wait until more is known before making a judgement and calling for his removal / banishment / incarceration.

He has been charged with two counts of assault.

We have been told nothing of the circumstances - mitigating or otherwise.

It's an old-fashioned notion, but I'd rather not decide on a boys future based on two lines in the Daily Mirror and what one assumes from a football forum.

He is a boy, and boys get in trouble. Because he is rich, that trouble is splashed all over the papers, and some make rash judgements influenced by his wealth.

Boys - rich and poor - need help getting through tough periods when they are growing up. Some more than others. And it actually does not make it any easier when they are caked up - if anything, it's harder.

But it's nice to see the spirit of fairness and unde

gonzo is going to be crying in his cornflakes...

Quote Originally Posted by Tone_Loc
    IF this is the case... then that's it for me with Morrison.
    Massive lip-biting exercise ...but BFS has perhaps got this one right and time to get rid.
    Not behaviour we want associated at West Ham.

Nothing to do with football anymore.
    So do we also get shot of Tomkins? Isn't he charged with assaulting P C Plod?

And the Pony Tail has form for smacking women around.

Totally unacceptable behaviour but I'd guess that if clubs started turning out players who behave like oiks there'd be a few bare bones squads around come August.

Quote Originally Posted by OZHAMMER
    gonzo is going to be crying in his cornflakes...
    Knowing Gonzo like I do he'll put the blame at Allardyce's door.

We are talking about Manchester. It's pretty much a 3rd World Country.

This 19 year old bint tries to molest "Our Rava" so he defends himself. Then her Grandmother turns up with a couple of Currant Bun reporters dressed as Shakes and the sting is on.

Mark my word there's more to this than meets the eyeballs.

I said it last season when we loaned him out and I will say it again , the kid is no doubt talented but has a major attitude problem that will ruin his career...he is agg...get shot.

Well I call him a kid but in reality he is a young man who should know f ucking better which makes it all even worse

Just like to point out, I did caveat my response with "if true," so check me out.

Also, Gingekel is a mahoosive cumt.

Quote Originally Posted by Taansend
    F.uck me, talk about turncoat rats deserting a sinking hand in the bush.

When Tomka attacks a couple of plod
    only a couple? ... he's a c.unt too

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)