+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: whats for dinner tonite?

whats for dinner tonite?

a lighter meal for me. it will be an asian-style chicken salad, with free-range, locally reared and butchered organic chicken, and all-local organic produce. on the side will be a vegetable fried rice. appropriate wine pairing will be a light central california coast pinot noir from my cellar.

re: whats for dinner tonite?

Quote Originally Posted by handicapped_bhoy
    a lighter meal for me. it will be an asian-style chicken salad, with free-range, locally reared and butchered organic chicken, and all-local organic produce. on the side will be a vegetable fried rice. appropriate wine pairing will be a light central california coast pinot noir from my cellar.

free-range, locally reared and butchered organic chicken = roadkill, just up the road

Why don't you give up this *******s princess?

Mince, mashed TOTTIES and peas, washed down with orange and pineapple diluting juice.

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    Mince, mashed TOTTIES and peas, washed down with orange and pineapple diluting juice.
    of course, jonathan. tattiess are for the unwashed hoardes. totties are for those of us who have a wee bit of class, eh?

edit: why would "tattie" be banned??

Quote Originally Posted by griff

free-range, locally reared and butchered organic chicken = roadkill, just up the road

Why don't you give up this *******s princess?[/quote]

griff, old boy, im sure i saw you make a post t'other day where you didn't verbally abuse or insult anyone.

find it and use it as a template for all future posts

insulting and verbally abusing people isn't funny and it isn't clever.

grow up, pyshy-pants!

Why don't you give up this *******s princess?[/quote]

griff, old boy, im sure i saw you make a post t'other day where you didn't verbally abuse or insult anyone.

find it and use it as a template for all future posts

grow up, pyshy-pants![/quote]

I did lass, and was met with a daft question and criticised for going off on a tangent, though all I was doing was

griff on toast.

grow up, pyshy-pants!

Which part of Asia? It's quite a large and diverse continent don't you know.

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw
    griff's manhood on toast I'm hoping.