+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Freedman same old ****

re: Freedman same old ****

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    Campo, you can get around 25/1 for us winning the Championship, so I suggest you lump on! Dougie's the man and once he's brought in Joe Mason from Cardiff and Chris Wood from Leicester, we're going to pi$$ this league!
    gary many years ago I used to also be addicted to morphine,honestly mate there is help out there,stay strong brother. [/quote]Dougie is just carefully rebuilding from the back, we are much stronger this coming season and once we've dumped Chungy for the rapid Pilkington at Norwich, him and Feeney will be whipping some quality balls into our opponents box and Mason and Woods will bury everything that comes their way! [/quote]

What happens if Pilkington and Mason don't come in gary?[/quote]I don't want Pilkington anymore. I have done my homework and it looks like Norwic

Quote Originally Posted by danm1992
    but let's not make out that they're just fitness exercises because they're not.
    It's still one of the main reasons for pre season friendlies Dan, along with getting new players a bed in and game time.

The reason that I don't go to any pre season games are made clear in this thread. You want your team to win whether it be a friendly a league game or a kick about in the street, but the players and manager aren't necessarily bothered about winning a pre season friendly.

If you're paying to see a pre season friendly, bear in mind that you are unlikely to get your moneys worth or see a proper full blooded performance.

Can Douglas play any other formation with what is available to him?

It's a non starter that Stan. Dougie is locked into his favoured 4-2-3-1 formation and will not budge from this however bad results are or how much stick he gets from the crowd as he prowls the touchline. We have to play with 2 holding midfield players and one up front even if we're playing at home to the Blind School 2nd XI.
    Stupid,arrogant,stubborn fecker he is Stan.

It will be another wasted season with Freedman we should of got Warnock in.

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    It will be another wasted season with Freedman we should of got Warnock in.
    campo I almost said yesterday wish we had brought Warnock in.But I was sozzled the wife had stormed out,and I feared a backlash. on here so played it safe. and said fck all

Freedman should never have been appointed, his lackluster dull depressing tactics sucks the life out of any football match, he will never learn :/

Well DF and the players are bigging up the season already, it's his team so no excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by gallopingchip
    Well DF and the players are bigging up the season already, it's his team so no excuses.
    I dunno. I can see this season panning out exactly like the last. Everybody thinks he's a complete clown until about March when he puts a few results together, and suddenly it's "I'm happy with Dougie, let's give him another season to get it right, it's such a hard job afterall, bless his cotton socks."

I'm sure the excuse next year will be that he's never had any money to spend, even though he clearly has.

To be fair danm I don't think that we had any option with Dougie. There was no way we could afford to pay him and his staff off. His contract is up at the end of the season I believe so he's got one shot at redemption and that's this season

Quote Originally Posted by white84
    My main question is where was Mark Davies.
    Broken toe apparently.

Yet another in a long line of injuries...:/ :/ :/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)