+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Freedman same old ****

re: Freedman same old ****

It's not long to go now before we bring in a couple of top notch strikers and at the end of the season, I expect to see this!

Quote Originally Posted by garyp1803
    It's not long to go now before we bring in a couple of top notch strikers and at the end of the season, I expect to see this!
    a beautifull image.

But we won't see it until we get a new owner in with big money!

White riot I wanna Riot I wanna riot of my own freedman out!

this post slightly angles towards the posters not really putting the trust into DF.

if this is the case

Why have you allowed your heart to rule your head and bought a season ticket to watch the kinda football

you don't like !

it does not make sense

its brainless

The problem is we are stuck with Freedman long term,Gartside has already told us that he will get a new contract next year whatever happens!

I've bought a season ticket as I can boo DF out of a job if he's not playing the right system.
    I'm going to Watford why is it brainless.Its called having a luagh with my pals win lose or draw.Ill always support BWFC cos they're imprinted in to my soul.
    I'll be buried in a Wanderers top.
    On Saturday I'll be with my pals singing hoping and praying ****k DF let's see what happens.White till death.!

Quote Originally Posted by white84
    I've bought a season ticket as I can boo DF out of a job if he's not playing the right system.
    I'm going to Watford why is it brainless.Its called having a luagh with my pals win lose or draw.Ill always support BWFC cos they're imprinted in to my soul.
    I'll be buried in a Wanderers top.
    On Saturday I'll be with my pals singing hoping and praying ****k DF let's see what happens.White till death.!
    well said white84 cracking post.

Thanks mate I remember going to Notts County and being 6-0 down at half time.The match ended up 6-1 John Thomas scored for Bolton that was 1984.
    We still had a luagh we never had delusions of grandeur back then.
    We were ****ing awful but I was born in to being a Wanderer.
    I might bitch,sulk,swear,threaten to send dougie Freedman a turd in a cake,
    Hate the site of smarmy Gartside 300 k a year for doing what **** all.
    But come the day I die and the embalmers are looking at the scars on my face I can proudly say I took a bottle in the face for Bolton against great odds me and my mate battled against ten Man U fans 2 v 10 we had blood on our shirts I had a lip that looked like a split fanny.
    But we fought for the Wanderers and although we made it out alive we gave as good as we got .BWFC through thick thin the good times and the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by white84
    Thanks mate I remember going to Notts County and being 6-0 down at half time.The match ended up 6-1 John Thomas scored for Bolton that was 1984.
    We still had a luagh we never had delusions of grandeur back then.
    We were ****ing awful but I was born in to being a Wanderer.
    I might bitch,sulk,swear,threaten to send dougie Freedman a turd in a cake,
    Hate the site of smarmy Gartside 300 k a year for doing what **** all.
    But come the day I die and the embalmers are looking at the scars on my face I can proudly say I took a bottle in the face for Bolton against great odds me and my mate battled against ten Man U fans 2 v 10 we had blood on our shirts I had a lip that looked like a split fanny.
    But we fought for the Wanderers and although we made it out alive we gave as good as we got .BWFC through thick thin the good times and the bad.
    white84 I apologise for this but I would like to have your babies you are very similar to m

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)