+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Freedman same old ****

re: Freedman same old ****

Quote Originally Posted by klassnic
    this post slightly angles towards the posters not really putting the trust into DF.

if this is the case

Why have you allowed your heart to rule your head and bought a season ticket to watch the kinda football

you don't like !

it does not make sense

its brainless
    Why do c*nts like this post on here?

There may be issues with what you've posted Tony but at the end of the day you love and support BWFC unlike this d1ckhead. Yeah, you're brainless for supporting your club ffs. My daughter was desperate to go to the match with me and it was fkin heart-rending to say sorry but I can't afford to go til I get a job as she (and her sister) have been all over the country with me. I've been at Wrexham seeing John Thomas score the winner in the old Div 4 and my kids have been at Wembley seeing Stoke slaughter us, and at Stoke on the day we got relegated and like me they still want to go and support their team wherever and whenever. Fk the

I also went to that match, a pathetic performance, see below, I remember Mcgovern after the match said that Bolton fans were trying to prove that faith can move mountains, the support at that match was incredible, nearly as many away fans than home fans, I am sure we had 5 goals disallowed by the end, it was a Tuesday night and I went on a football special train, they were the days even though we were as hopeless then as we are now,
    This was one of the most incredible games at Meadow Lane ever with Notts leading 6-0 after just 32 minutes!!! Attacking the kop end in the 1st half, the opening goal came on 15 minutes - an Alan Young centre from the right was half cleared to the edge of the box from where Rachid Harkouk placed a neat shot into the far corner of the net. A minute later a long ball by Martin O'Neill sent Harkouk clear who rounded the keeper and from a tight angle checked before firing past the defender on the line, 2-0. Another minute later, another goal, this time from

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    this post slightly angles towards the posters not really putting the trust into DF.

if this is the case

Why have you allowed your heart to rule your head and bought a season ticket to watch the kinda football

you don't like !

it does not make sense

its brainless
    Why do c*nts like this post on here?

There may be issues with what you've posted Tony but at the end of the day you love and support BWFC unlike this d1ckhead. Yeah, you're brainless for supporting your club ffs. My daughter was desperate to go to the match with me and it was fkin heart-rending to say sorry but I can't afford to go til I get a job as she (and her sister) have been all over the country with me. I've been at Wrexham seeing John Thomas score the winner in the old Div 4 and my kids have been at Wembley seeing Stoke slaughter us, and at Stoke on the day we got relegated and like me they still want to go and

[quote="lord_hooray"]I also went to that match, a pathetic performance, see below, I remember Mcgovern after the match said that Bolton fans were trying to prove that faith can move mountains, the support at that match was incredible, nearly as many away fans than home fans, I am sure we had 5 goals disallowed by the end, it was a Tuesday night and I went on a football special train, they were the days even though we were as hopeless then as we are now,
    This was one of the most incredible games at Meadow Lane ever with Notts leading 6-0 after just 32 minutes!!! Attacking the kop end in the 1st half, the opening goal came on 15 minutes - an Alan Young centre from the right was half cleared to the edge of the box from where Rachid Harkouk placed a neat shot into the far corner of the net. A minute later a long ball by Martin O'Neill sent Harkouk clear who rounded the keeper and from a tight angle checked before firing past the defender on the line, 2-0. An

same **** at watford

dougie and the fat piece of **** need to **** off out of our club,

no passion or clue at all, and the players just do not want to play for the manager ,

What a load of ****ing ****! I expected Dougie to pick a negative side and I was correct with my prediction. Craig Davies on his tod up front.

Quote Originally Posted by bucky01
    same **** at watford

no passion or clue at all, and the players just do not want to play for the manager ,
    You are spot on there Freedman has lost the dressing room,but he lost it after his 1st season as manager but it's ok because Gartside likes working with him!

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    same **** at watford

You are spot on there Freedman has lost the dressing room,but he lost it after his 1st season as manager but it's ok because Gartside likes working with him![/quote]Campo, don't start saying Dougie has "lost" the dressing room, just because we got hammered in our first game, that's just a stupid post!

gary i am afraid campo is correct, nobody wants to play for him, dougle couldnt motivate a bride on her wedding night bent over ready to recieve.

and gart****es tricks of screwing agents and players when they agree something, then changing the deal., to that crooked agent mate of his, is coming back to haunt us, nobody will deal with him,

as far as debt goes we owe the bank, 10m big deal!! eddie owns the club and is a complete **** with the way they have a loan!!! set up when he owms the whole thing,

we are in div 1 at this rate its now gone from a laughing shambles to **** creek

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)