+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 13th highest paid manager,...

13th highest paid manager,...

...how? For doing what exactly?
    What has he ever done to command these wages?
    I think he has finally been found out, not that he cares of course, because he has got skin on top of skin this bloke. If they sack him, we will probably go down, because that is the way it works at WHU, but at least he won't be taking us for mugs anymore.
    The Dave's must know that the damage is done, it is beyond repair, because even if we start well, we will inevitably have a dip, and then we will be back to square one. The fans will be on his back again.
    How can he not F UCKING SEE that playing Zarate up front on his own is NEVER GOING TO WORK!! :/

re: 13th highest paid manager,...

Playing anyone up front on their own isn't going to work with our squad.

FFS I've seen snails with more pace than our midfield.

Unfortunately, as you say, the 13th highest paid manager in the world, who believes he is capable of managing Real Madrid, can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskyman
    Playing anyone up front on their own isn't going to work with our squad.

FFS I've seen snails with more pace than our midfield.

Unfortunately, as you say, the 13th highest paid manager in the world, who believes he is capable of managing Real Madrid, can't see it.
    He will start with Cole up front on his own against the Spuds, Valencia not ready...apparently. Jesus, why is he being allowed to produce this bollax?

how can Valencia not be ready. This is Tevez/Mascherano & Morrison all over again; when is Samuele Alladisasteri going to swim with the fishes?

Who in the world would of thought we would be starting with Carlton Cole in the 2014/2015 season.

Quote Originally Posted by happyhammer4eva
    Who in the world would of thought we would be starting with Carlton Cole in the 2014/2015 season.
    I said on another thread, I keep saying to myself it will be alright on the night, these are friendlies after all.
    He's played the youngsters, brilliant. He's had a look, but it's the same old tired system.
    He should have an idea of his best eleven, but I don't think he has got a Scooby.
    No plan A, let alone B. This direct s hit should be used onlly if we are chasing a game at the death.
    In a strange way, I wanted him to do well with us, we needed a strong man/character after the golum, but I think he is suddenly losing quite a bit of any credibility he had.
    Rob Lee commentating on the Newcastle match said, when talking about Pardew, that it was nice to see him lining up 4-4-2 and then laughed...we're you watching Sam? - view external link

He's being stubborn and **** on purpose to get a pay off. He genuinely has nothing to lose.

It's as simple as that.

spot on JL

was always gonna play out this way

allardyce is in a no lose and holds all the cards

fu(king embarrassing as a club really

usually unlucky for some

I've never been relegated, does that qualify me to earn £3M a year. I hope so, but fear not unfortunately

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)