+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T millers mad diet

re: O/T millers mad diet

I lost about 2st from 16st 10 or so down to 14st 10.

Have put a few lb on in the close season though so back up to about 15st.

Birthday's & that are out of the way now though so back on it for two & half months before I go on holiday (was originally hoping for 4st in total before my holiday but reckon maybe i'm being too ambitious there so have put it down at another stone to lose.

I've also been making my own smoothies, a good tasty way to get nutrients and detox, also very filling. Now part of my diet from now on. Plenty of good info online if anyone's interested.

Amanda

Your post is absolutely spot on. Lots of mis-nformation and mis-leading marketing for foods. e.g. low fat foods are indeed low fat but stuffed with flavour enhancing stuff to put the taste back in and most of it indigestible. Eat whole foods (whole grain bread and pasta, full fat milk (but less of it) avoid foods that have not been modified. Keep moving and be aware that alcohol is a belly maker.

Oh yes trans-fats are lethal and sugar is a deadly enemy (not only for its calorie content but also that it blocks the body from receiving vitamins and essential nutrients.

and like Amanda says diets dont work but a balanced diet is all you need. god luck all you who intent to loose a few pounds

Amanda and Crash are spot on..(Crash could have put it in a nicer way though).
    Also...Excercise, walk instead of using the car, don't be a lazy sod!!
    Ive just got misen a bike to cycle to work...7 miles each way...a killer to start but then the weight will drop off,done it before years ago.
    GOOD ADVICE AMANDA.

Lost a stone but more importantly I kept it off.

I lost around 5 pounds ..I think that was off my liver..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12