+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T millers mad diet

O/T millers mad diet

Well, with a week to go before the start of the season, how did you do? I ended up losing a stone; 2 stones short of my target (actually got half way there and then put weight back on).

re: O/T millers mad diet

I lost a pound Brin put on a stone scum lost 6 pounds and villamiller went on holiday

Quote Originally Posted by LRmiller
    Well, with a week to go before the start of the season, how did you do? I ended up losing a stone; 2 stones short of my target (actually got half way there and then put weight back on).

I don't want to be rude. but some of you fat feckers want to ge real.
    I went shopping this weekend, got loads of veg off the market.
    Fresh meat.
    No fekin pastry.
    Nice salad dressings.

Get in your larder the main items.

1. Olive oil
    2.Chillies
    3.Peppers
    4.Garlic
    5.Ginger.
    6.Soy sauce

The World is then your Oyster .

Rare steaks
    fresh fish

You will look like a racing Snake . And feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by shiregreenmillers
    I lost a pound Brin put on a stone scum lost 6 pounds and villamiller went on holiday
    I saw Brin at the Parkgate game, freshly arrived from his US hols, he certainly looked as if he had been eating well!

I lost over 4 stone in total since January, but have lapsed in the last month or so, mainly down to stuffing copious amounts of deep fried Haggis, deep fried black pudding and large Scottish breakfasts in Wetherspoons down mi neck on my Holiday up Scotland...back on track now though and still 3 stone 2 lbs down on January's weight.

I saw Brin at the Parkgate game, freshly arrived from his US hols, he certainly looked as if he had been eating well![/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPY64
    I lost over 4 stone in total since January, but have lapsed in the last month or so, mainly down to stuffing copious amounts of deep fried Haggis, deep fried black pudding and large Scottish breakfasts in Wetherspoons down mi neck on my Holiday up Scotland...back on track now though and still 3 stone 2 lbs down on January's weight.
    Well done Zippy! If there had been a prize I believe you would have won it!

Well done Zippy! If there had been a prize I believe you would have won it![/quote]

Thanks LR, as long as the prize wasn't a tray of Pukka Pies :-D

Post three is the Bible.

I wasn't part of the diet, was trying to lose weight anyway though. I have lost over a stone since and found out tons of information on the subject. First off there's so much wrong information out there it's no wonder why we have an obesity crisis.

Dieting for the most part doesn't work and you end up putting all the weight back on and then some when you finish the diet. You need to change your diet for good to keep the weight off. It's not all bad news as things like calorie counting are a load of crap, you can eat as much as you want as long as you eat the right things, you won't put weight on, you'll lose it. You don't have to fully cut out the bad foods you like, just cut down on them and this we help you stay on your diet permanently.

FAT is not fattening, you need fat to lose fat. Nuts and seeds are a great tasty way of getting healthy fat burning fats as well as fish. A balanced diet is the key, I get most my protein and fats from nut's seeds and fish, and my carbs mostly from

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast