+ Visit Blackpool FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: v NFFC

v NFFC

Will any of you be going? Or is the protest including ticket boycott?

re: v NFFC

We've sold just over 300 tickets so far which considering the state off affairs right now [12 players and no goal keeper] is pretty dam good, sure we'll sell another 100-200 next week if a few decent signings come in.

On a personal note I'll be giving it a miss as I am away on hol's for a week come Saturday morning.

Please go easy on us Tricky a 1-0 2-0 defeat will be fine but no 5-0 or 6-0 please.

Quote Originally Posted by fyldeflyer
    We've sold just over 300 tickets so far which considering the state off affairs right now [12 players and no goal keeper] is pretty dam good, sure we'll sell another 100-200 next week if a few decent signings come in.

On a personal note I'll be giving it a miss as I am away on hol's for a week come Saturday morning.

Please go easy on us Tricky a 1-0 2-0 defeat will be fine but no 5-0 or 6-0 please.
    FF, there is a lot of sympathy for you down here. We don't like to see what's happening at all and have had bad owners ourselves.
    Pleasing some of you are coming and you'll get a warm welcome.
    We have virtually sold out of home tickets. Next to nothing left.
    Pearce's first game and all that.
    He's changed the squad a lot, but it'll be a while before we are up and rumbling. Injuries from last season nearly dried up. I'll take the 1-0.
    Have a good holiday and make sure Thor isn't in the same aisle.

The Oystons have splashed out and your coach has tipped up.
    Don't worry lads, we'll make sure they get fed.

Only joking boys, chin up.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

The Oystons have splashed out and your coach has tipped up.
    Don't worry lads, we'll make sure they get fed.

Only joking boys, chin up.
    Hey tricky - The Lashers have been your boogie side now for a number of seasons so you need to take full advantage to break the Tangerine curse and you will have no better time to do it as they are in disarray at the moment.

FF / K - Its a happy hunting ground but I think even your curse may be lifted today at Forest.

Thanks for the 2-0 Tricky that result will do me could have been really embarrassing today.

What was totally shambolic though was only being able to have a squad of 15 players today the paperwork for Miller not being done on time was just laughable.

our new club secretary should be sacked for gross incompetence.

Championship club on the field none league off it.

I hope you're proud tonight Oyston you utter wan*er, get the fu*k out of our club.

Quote Originally Posted by fyldeflyer
    Thanks for the 2-0 Tricky that result will do me could have been really embarrassing today.

What was totally shambolic though was only being able to have a squad of 15 players today the paperwork for Miller not being done on time was just laughable.

our new club secretary should be sacked for gross incompetence.

Championship club on the field none league off it.

I hope you're proud tonight Oyston you utter wan*er, get the fu*k out of our club.
    Of course being a fan, I wanted to see goals. However, I'm glad they didn't now. Your team and fans deserve better and not what that cretin has done to your club.

Yes it could have been a smashing, but your boys fought hard and 6 across the back at times, stopped it.
    Wish the football show had shown it though. There was 2 of the most blatant hand balls I have ever seen. The Harlem Globetrotters would have been proud, Ref gave nothing, but who cares. It was our day,

Thanks for that Tricky.

Just hope we can give you more of a game in the return fixture.

Cheers tricky , you are a sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Kseasider
    Cheers tricky , you are a sport.
    No he isn't. He's a sneaky, cunning and bad boy. And I'm forced to keep a close eye on his shenanigans!

Anyway sorry about your situation, but thanks for the 'easy game.' I honestly dunno when we'll ever get an opponent as ill prepared as you were, again.

But I remember some of the tough games and loses to you over the years, so I'm just glad for any positive result no matter what the circumstances.

That said, I don't think you'll so easily fall down the trap door as been predicted. If you can eke out a number of wins at Bloomfield, I'm sure you'll be okay.

The bad side to it, is that it may mean Mr K O might stay for longer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)