+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good luck and have

Good luck and have

A great season !! Second to us of course all the best .

re: Good luck and have

Lovely to hear from you Romared.

I think this season proves to be an interesting one with Donny, Tykes and the Blades all battling somewhere in the top 8. In a perfect world we will all go up, but that's highly unlikely.

So much rests on this Saturday's games which are "6 pointers" for some of us. Donny at Yeovil and the Blades playing Bristol City. These other teams will be in the mix for us at the end of the season. We all need wins to start with or rue a few missing points like last season.

Good luck to all (especially Rovers).

...don't forget Chezzy!

Thanks for the good luck message but it looks as though we didn't need it.

I didn't see these results coming in the opening games of the season.

Barnsley should have trounced Crawley on their home turf and yet lost, having Jennings sent off for fighting and facing a 3 match ban. I expected an easy Barnsley win.

The league's favourite, Sheff Utd, lost at home albeit to a very good team. I expected a win or draw for the Blades.

Donny faced a determined Yeovil side who were all hyped up to trounce us. I would have settled on a draw against a team with some very good players. No way would I have expected us to top the table so soon after winning so convincingly. A long way to go I know, but Dickov has built a very good team as I expected.

Those who doubted us will be proved wrong as long as we don't get too many injuries. Maybe Quinn and Wellens are more redundant than even they thought.

Hey up Silver.

Yes I think we all expected a home win today against Crawley. (not an 'easy' win, but a win all the same). I think its clear that Danny is starting a lot of things from scratch and I dont expect us to be up there where it counts this season anyway.

As for Donny, that was a surprisingly easy win at Yeovil. Could you be one of the so called dark horses this season!!