+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Beat the manager

Beat the manager

Has this competition disappeared now or am I such an uneducated computer person I cant find it ...dont answer that lads..and if so is there any other comps happening..apart from Sky fantasy football team ..shame coz I was gonna beat me good mate alexmick this year...

re: Beat the manager

Quote Originally Posted by JastheBase
    Has this competition disappeared now or am I such an uneducated computer person I cant find it ...dont answer that lads..and if so is there any other comps happening..apart from Sky fantasy football team ..shame coz I was gonna beat me good mate alexmick this year...
    Sorry Jas, mate...it has gone for good. Possibly it is part of the latest cuts that we are seeing over here in Blighty!

re: Beat the manager

Quote Originally Posted by JastheBase
    Yeah HQ pulled the plug but can arrange something via the messageboard for this season.

Although I'm away from this weekend can set up the threads for the league games only.